Chapter 19: The only thing I am going to want is a lovely casket six feet under

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 19: The only thing I am going to want is a lovely casket six feet under

Fuck my LIFE!!

I looked at him and I felt my knees go weak beneath me. Oh my God I'm so dead.

I looked at Frank and met his gaze. The look he was giving me said something along the lines of, 'if you don't come quietly, I will kill everybody in this place'.

The secretary looked at me confused. "This man claims to be your uncle, now he is not listed in the emergency contact form but I was obligated to tell you that he was here for you."

I nodded my head at her and smiled. "It's fine, could I just have a word with my uncle please?"

She smiled looking relieved to hear that the man was actually my uncle.

Even though, you know, he was the guy who helped kidnap me...

But that's completely besides the point right now.

The secretary led us into another room and kept the door open a little. Not enough to hear our conversation, but enough to know if something was wrong.

Smart woman.

Although she did call me down to the office to confirm of someone was actually my uncle whe she could of told him to get the fuck out before she called the police.

Then again police vs. werewolf.

Not to brag but....

Yeah werewolf would win any day of the week.

"I know you killed my Alpha," he said in a normal tone as if we were talking about the lunch menu, "frankly the fact that you killed him doesn't bother me that much. He was kind of a douche. Always demanding me to do stuff," he glared off into the distance thinking about how hard of a time Jonathan gave him at some point, "but that is so not what I am here to talk about right now. Anyways, what I am here to tell you is that your an Alpha."

I looked at him questioningly, "Uhh... yeah.... I know I am an Alpha... How do you know that?"

He gave me a weird look, "What do you mean.....??" Suddenly he must've magically known what I was talking about because he said, "Oh... you mean your independency Alpha bullshit, no that's not what I am talking about." He clasped his hands together and looked me right in the eye, "I mean that you Aubrey Mondell, have inherited The Middle West Pack and Territory."

I looked at him and kind of chuckled at the joke and then realized he wasn't laughing, "Your kidding right?"

"No Miss Aubrey I am not. You have inherited the Middle West Pack and Territory."

I laughed in hysteria, "How is this even possible? One day. I just want ONE. NORMAL. DAY. OF. My. FU-"

Frank put his hand over my mouth to keep me from yelling any louder. Then released me when I calmed down and tapped his hand.

"How is this possible?" I repeated myself more calm.

"You got the Mid-west via killing the dick-sucking prick of an Alpha we already had."

"Well I don't want it," I told him raising my arms up, "you can have it for all I care. Take it! I don't want it!"

He shook his head and looked toward the floor, "You really know nothing about werewolf life," he paused shook his head and continued onto say, "the only way you can give up the Alpha leadership is by death."

I gave him a blank stare, "So if I don't want to be Alpha, the only thing I am going to want is a lovely casket six feet under?"

"Pretty much."