Chapter 3: Oh fuck me in the ass with a spoon.....

Dedicated to @Lovelyu0 who messaged me:
The books for 'The Fire Trilogy', is just, wow. Your books set fire to the Wattpad, and the world. You have a unique gift with words.

Keep writing and loving yourself ~ Lovelyu0 ♥

Thank you so much @Lovelyu0 I appreciate it immensely.

Chapter 3: Oh fuck me in the ass with a spoon.....

I was sitting awkwardly at the dinner table at home. I knew I needed to tell Karen it's just she seemed so relaxed and peaceful that I really didn't feel like taking her happiness and shoving it up her ass.

Excuse me, for being a good person.

"So Aubrey, how was school today," Karen asks while twirling spaghetti around a fork and putting it in her mouth.

"Uhhhh...." I can't lie to her but I don't want to tell her the truth because I really don't want to take a shit all over her day but...., "Same old. Same old."

"Learn anything?"

Only the fact that there is a video going around of me turning into a werewolf with Maya riding on my back. Oh and the fact that we have stupid teenagers in our woods, "Nothing interesting."

"Well I heard you pulled some football player into the closet to rape him," Kelsey, the dirty little traitor, said in a casual voice.

Rae turned to Kelsey, "OH!" She said clapping her hands together, "I heard that he payed her to take someone out!"

Nina chimed in then saying, "Ha! I heard he wanted to try BDSM and she went into the closet willingly.

The rest just shook their head in a disturbed yet amused way. I'm guessing either they didn't want to share what they heard at the dinning table or they didn't hear anything at all.

We ate the rest of dinner discussing 'Thing we have heard about Aubrey' and of course with myself being the center of discussion I didn't want to say anything or meet anyone's eyes for fear that they will think that is my way of admitting and flip their shit over something that didn't happen.

"I heard that Aubrey made out with Sebastian Cook over the summer in the woods," Lea said casually sipping from a glass that contained blood but for my sanity I pretended it was wine.

THAT BASTARD! I was half-naked in the woods from a change and he saw me and told me crudely that he would 'tap that' and I told him politely to fuck off.

Lea looked at me as I choked on my spaghetti and squealed, "OH MY GOD IT'S TRUE!?!?"

"NO! THAT PRICK! He  saw me half-naked in the woods and told me that he would 'tap that' and I told him to fuck off! We NEVER made out!"

"He definitely wanted to fu-"

"Girls, may I remind you we have a child at the table," she said gesturing toward Maya in a completely calm voice but her eyes said 'disobey me and I will have your ass on a stick'.

Regardless, to say all further conversations were stopped at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we all filed into the living room to have more 'family time' as Karen liked to call it.

Karen turned the telly onto the local T.V. station where they were jabbering on and on about things while I was happily playing angry birds on my iPod when something caught my attentions, "and in Albany tragedy strikes as an entire family is lost in an Animal Attack."