A/N

No, not an update. Just some information in case you didn't read the A/N on the last chapter.

Okay so, Aubrey is going to continue after Ashes. Yes, I know it's a Trilogy so I am making an adult series of Aubrey, and the first book is called The Unforgettable Aubrey and its going to be part of the Aubrey Mondell Series.

I am not sure how many books will be in the series at this time, but I thought you guys might want to know that Aubrey isn't ending quite yet!

These books will be of Aubrey in her 20s the first book starting at her being 25.

Now, I am also writing a new Trilogy (and yes this is for sure a trilogy) and I will probably start this in 2016.

So why am I telling you? Because on my works I have a preview for the first book The Complications of Loving A Succubus, which is the first book of The Complications of Loving You Trilogy and I would love if you guys would add it to your library! :)

Yeah so you can look forward to:

-The Aubrey Mondell Series (FYI IT WILL NOT BE CALLED THIS I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL!)

And....

-The Complications of Loving You Trilogy.
------------------

I hope you read both of them! And I will have what The Complications of Loving a Succubus is about about down below! (I will not have what The Unforgettable Aubrey is about because I do not want to spoil!)

Thank you for reading this Author's Note an I hope you actually like the description of TCOLAS that is below!

Feel free to PM Meir comment with any questions or concerns! I will be happy to answer them!

Peace out, Lovelies and I will be updating Ashes Monday!

Bye! :)
*********+********+*********

The Complications of Loving a Succubus description:

Drina is a succubus.
Julian loves her.
Oh God....
It's complicated....
---------------------------
Who knew one guy at a bar could lead to a one night stand?
Who knew that one night stand could lead to an amazing friendship?
Who knew that amazing friendship could lead to much much more?
-----------------
Drina isn't your typical girl who dreams of the big wedding,the perfect husband, and the best life.
No Drina doesn't think of that because Drina is an immortal succubus who thinks of feeding off the energy of people who dream of the "good life".
So going to the bar will be a perfect way of fulfilling her needs right?
----------------
Julian is a mortal, a normal human being.
He was planning on having a "good life" with Patricia.
Only to find his girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend, sleeping and screwing around with his Uncle.
Going out to the bar and hooking up with a girl couldn't be to complicated right?
Oh.... You have no idea.