Chapter 13: 'Fucking brand your ass while you squeal like a wild hog!'

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 13: 'Fucking brand your ass while you squeal like a wild hog!'

*Elizabeth's POV*

Aubrey has been missing for exactly a month and one week now, thirty-nine days and seven hours. Karen and Maya are taking it the hardest. Karen won't speak or say anything, she didn't even call the school back after they called to see why Aubrey hasn't been coming recently. And Maya won't even come out of her room, the girl looked up to Aubrey and she's gone, she won't even eat, we have to get her to eat, she's terrible.

The Group found the island four days ago and came back yesterday and said that the entire place had been burnt down. Courtney Hale went with them and she confirmed Aubrey's scent had indeed been in that house. I haven't even able to contact her either. I tried and tried and tried, but it's like she wasn't even there, like she was dead...

No, she's not dead. Aubrey is a fighter.

Nobody wanted to move or do anything. What was the point it's not like we knew if she was alive anyways.

I saw someone come into the kitchen and sit on te bar stool beside me.

"Hey," I heard Kelsey mutter.

"Hey," I replied back.

"Have you felt from Aubrey recently?" She asked not even the slightest but hopeful.

"Haven't tried," I told her honestly.

"Can you give it a go," she asked looking up from her cup at me.

"Sure," I said more or less to appease her.

I went over and say on the couch and spoke the words that would link me to Aubrey's mind.

"Aubrey?"

....

....

....

I turned to Kelsey, "I don't think she's there."

Kelsey muttered her mouth curving downwards as her jaw started to shake, "I knew she probably wouldn't answer, I just don't want it to be true ya know? I don't want to believe that she's gone. Im so stupid. I can't-"

"Elizabeth?"

"-even save my friend-"

"KELSEY, BE QUIET!"

"AUBREY?!'

"Hey, I get that I'm getting all self-pity like but that does not give you a right to-"

"I hear Aubrey."

Her face changed and she was shocked, "If this a joke..."

"It's not. She's here," I told her smiling feeling my eyes get watery.

"Elizabeth," I heard Aubrey almost sob.

"Aubrey, where have you been?!" I asked nervously.

She breathed in raggedly, "I was in a coma for a little more than three weeks. When I woke up I wasn't in Cuba anymore. And then," she choked, "and then," I heard her choke back tears, "and then I meant Alpha Jonathan Henrick."

I felt my eyes go wide and my blood cool.

"What?! Is she hurt what-what's wrong, Elizabeth," Kelsey asked nervously.

"Alpha Jonathan Henrick," I said out loud to myself.

"Who is he? Elizabeth what is going on-"

"Grab my hand and I will let you talk to her also," I told Kelsey blankly.