Chapter 4: Sorry Dorothy, your not going home today

UNEDITED

Chapter 4: Sorry Dorothy, your not going home today.

I woke up to my window being open and my leg hurting like a son of a bitch.

"Mmmmmm," I hummed, "shut the damn window."

"I will do that in a minute," a foreign voice responded making me open my eyes in fright.

I sat straight up sending waves of pain down to my leg.

I winced in pain and muttered, "Fuck," under my breath.

I looked around. Relatively nice bedroom, great color on the walls, and the bread spread was beautiful, "Ummm," I strarted confused, "would you like to tell me where I am?"

"Your at my apartment," she stated, "I hit a dog last night and when I went to retreive from the back seat you were human. So, I think you should be the one explaining."

"Yeah," I whispered, "about that... What dau is it?"

"Tuesday."

I've been here for a day. Great, I'm sure KAren isn't flipping our or anything.

"And what time is it," I asked dreading the anser as I spoke the words.

"Seven in the afternoon."

Fuck my life. Karen is going to MURDER ME!

I groaned, "Can you kill me? I already have a guardian who will. So please, have mercy on my soul and kill me now."

I whipped the covers off before she culd reply and put my foot on the ground which sended shock waves up my leg.

I hissed in pain and whats-her-face gave me a look and nagged, "Sit down! Your leg is not properly healed! You shouldn't even be awake yet, let alone putting pressure on your leg!"

She then came over and forecfully shoved me on the bed.

She took the gauze that was wrapped around my leg and unwinded it.

There was a vein sticking very clearly out of my leg and the muscle was sore but it healed from the crash.

It looks like you miraculously healed from the car crash but you leg is stil very strained and I wouldn't suggest putting pressure on it for two weeks.

OKay so normal animals should put pressure on it for two weeks so for me.

Okay so two weeks is fourteen days. Fourteen minus two is twelve divide by four and......

I shouldnt put to much pressure on it for three days tops.

The more you know about us werewolves, rainbow.

"Okay well then would you mind driving me back to Philomath? Where the hell are we anyways?"

"Just right outside of Seattle," she states calmly, "I found you right off 410, though. Where is Philomath?"

"We are in WASHINGTON?" I ask panickingly. How fucking far did I run?

"Yup. So where is this philomath at?"

I bring my palm to my face and rub it. WHy God? WHY!?!

"It's in Oregon," I tell her in defeat, "right outside of Corvallis."

"Oh," she says shcoked, "that's a long ways away. How did you get all the way up here?"

I smiled, "Would you believe me if I say I ran?"

"As a wolf, yes. It would explain the strain on your leg," she stated callmly.

I watched her suspiciously. There was no way she was just this normal to this. Was she a witch? Did she want to capture me and sell me? Who is she?