Chapter 17:I am the big bad wolf

Unedited- feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 17: I am the big bad wolf

He smiled sickeningly at me, "Oh joy, you remember me?

I looked from him and saw ten other men in the room, all werewolves, all tall and muscular.

I looked at eight chairs and the people I loved who occupied them.

Nina, Val, Rae, Tina, Elizabeth, Kelsey, Lea, and Karen.

And all of them with knives held to their throats by eight different men.

"Eyes on me, Aubrey," Jonathan says and I feel my eyes swivel back to him.

"Please," I beg, "I'll go with you, I swear. Just don't hurt them please. Please don't hurt them."

I feel my eyes start to gloss over at the thought of my family dying.

"See how easy that was with a little convincing," he smiles sickly at me.

He comes over to me and I feel tears go down my eyes at the thought of him touching me again. But at the same time I want to smile because I know I will be keeping my family safe.

He comes over to me and puts a cable tie around my hands and tightens it together to the point of being uncomfortable and in pain.

I see him nod to one of the men and then the man slides his knife across someone's throat.

I look down.

It's Kelsey's throat.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" I scream.

I fly out of Jonathan's arms and land by Kelsey's side.

"Noooo," I sob and I rock myself, "no, Kelsey, no."

I feel my heart shatter into pieces.

I think of when we were in the coven's castle about a year ago and how we got drunk and fell asleep naked. I remember how she woke up and fell in the puke and I laughed at her. Even for a vampire I was wondering how she could get so messed up like that.

I rock myself and wail when I think of that memory again.

Wait a second- Kelsey is a vampire.

I feel her hand touch my leg and tap me.

She has a plan.

I continue my blithering over her- even though I know she isn't dead now.

"KELSEYYYY," I wail, "Nooooo!!!"

She instantly jerks up and takes out the guard on Rae and Nina. Lea uses the advantage of her guards surprise and rips out his throat. I see Elizabeth mumble some words and then I see every single one of the guards go down and I hear the sound of bones cracking.

I see them screaming in agony as their bones realign.

She's making them turn.

Note to self: Don't piss off Elizabeth.

All the werewolves start shifting including Jonathan.

I go to untie the rest of my loved ones as quickly as possible so we can get the fuck out of there before their shifting is finished.

I untie them all and they all run out the door and I am almost put the door when I feel myself get tugged back powerfully.

I look to see Jonathans powerful jaws around my ankle.

"Don't you dare move."

I visibly jump as I hear his voice in my head.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD," I scream at him.