Chapter 6: Looked like he was going to shit a fucking gold brick from happiness.

UNEDITED-Feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 6: Looked like he was going to shit a fucking gold brick from happiness.

I wake up to the sound of hushed voices whispering urgently at one another. And you do not know how fucking terrifyingly creepy it is to wake up to whispers until you actually do.

I lay there uncomfortably on a bed, whoever kidnapped me did not have the fucking decency to lay me on the bed. No, this buttfucker just tossed me on the bed like a sack of potatoes.

"-Alpha needs to see her," I hear one of the voices whisper.

"-Not yet-"

"-will kill us-"

Damn it I can't hear them at this angle. Maybe if I just move a little bit-

Something fell off the bed and is squeezed my eyes shut.

There was no noise or movement.... Please please please please, do not hear whatever just fell.

"-think she's awake," one of them whispered cautiously as if i was the bad guy here.

Ahhh, fuck.

"-need to get Alpha-"

"Agreed."

Shit, they're getting the Alpha. Okay don't panic. Panicking is the worst to do.

"-on his way-"

Oh shit, oh shit there's an Alpha coming, oh shit. I'm panicking. I'M PANICKING!

Aubrey, calm the fuck down, you have been through this before.

B-b-b- DOESN'T MEAN I AM USED TO IT!

I opened my eyes. They already know I'm awake so I might as well assess my surroundings.

I looked around and it was a very white modern bedroom. It was large and spacious. Clearly I was dealing with a guy who had a lot of money.

Fabulous.

He could by his way out of hell.

"Alpha will be here any minute."

I looked up to the man who was staring at me he wasn't to hideous to look at sadly.

"My name is Edmond, it is nice to meet you Aubrey," he says with a slight accent. He has dark coloured skin, with kind dark brown eyes and brown hair that frames his head nicely.

He would look like your average friendly neighbor, Joe. That is if he didn't help kidnap me and didn't reek of werewolf.

"So Edmond, would you mind telling me where we are?"

"Right outside of Cuba on a small island that Alpha Parker owns," he replies, kind of stunning me because A) I didn't think he would answer B) We are outside of Cuba? and C) THE ALPHA OWNS AN ENTIRE FUCKING ISLAND?!

"Okay and where are we?"

"We are in the Alpha's house," he replies again.

"Do you live here," I ask him.

"No, the rest of the pack lives at the bottom of the hill. Only the Alpha and you live here," he replies willingly again.

"What do you mean I will live here," I ask him cautiously.

"You will become our Luna and you will live here with Alpha Parker alone, or well until you and Alpha Parker have children," he replies with a smile, "I think the entire pack can't wait for you to have children. We need a child running around to brighten up our moods, everyone is still a little gloomy from when Connor's mate, Sarah, lost the baby it was a really sad ti-"