Chapter 12: You broke me.

UNEDITED-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 10: You broke me.

*Aubrey's (depressing) POV*

It's been three days since I have become nothing.

I don't speak. I don't move. I don't eat or drink. I stare off into space thinking about what little baby Aubrey would of looked like.

They would have a great personality and would be strong and loyal to a fault. They would be outspoken. My baby girl would have had long brown hair and the cutest laugh she would probably have hazel colored eyes. My baby boy would of had-

"Aubrey. Stop," I look up and see Jonathan standing there, "Get up, right now."

"Jonathan," I say his name weakly, "you did it."

"What did I do?" He asked making me say it.

I shrugged my shoulders and tears clouded my vision, "You broke me."

"If you don't listen," he growled at me, "I will do more than break you, I'll shatter you."

"I don't care," I said sliding my finger on the bed.

"Aubrey, I won't hurt you this time," he said menacingly making me look up.

"Who else could you hurt?" I asked.

"Tina, Kelsey, Rae, Karen. Hey maybe since you don't want to be here I will just have Maya, she's young, prime candidate, he can't defend herself," I leaped on him from my bed before he even saw what happened.

I growled viscously from onto of him, "Dont you touch, Maya."

He smiled and said, "Ahhh... I see I've struck a nerve. What's wrong Aubrey? Afraid you can't protect another child?"

I gritted my teeth together.

The sadness was there but I didn't want that. I wanted the anger.

I got so angry I was shaking on top of him. I hit his face and he was surprised. I did it again

And again.

And again and again and again, until finally he got my wrists and hit me in my face.

I growled at him feeling canines protrude against my bottom lip.

He got off me and looked at me and laughed, "You are a little spitfire aren't you! Finally I get something interesting from you!"

I blindly charged at him and he stepped to the side making me run right past him.

I growled and turned back around.

He was there an pushed me into the floor.

"Relax, Pup, this is only for fun," he said kicking me.

"THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF FUN!" I screamed.

He put himself on top of me and smiled wickedly.

"No," he said darkly, "this is my idea of fun."

He used both of his arms to put mine over my head and ground his mouth against mine.

I jerked my head from side to side trying to get him to stop kissing me.

"Get off me!!!" I screamed against his lips.

"Just stop fighting," he whispered against my lips.

"No. No! JONATHAN! GET OFF OF ME!"

He growled very low and I could feel it vibrate throughout his body, "I like when you scream my name," he said disgustingly.

He moved my hands into only one of arms. I pulled against his arm but he didn't budge.