Chapter 9: 'I got you now, you hoe.'

UNEDITED- feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 9: 'I got you now, you hoe.'

After I was done talking to Chelsea and I got her settled down enough that the guards could take her to her new "home", I decided I was going to go back to the house and lay down.

"Aubrey," Parker said coming up beside me, "are you okay?"

No, I am being held against my will on a god-forsaken island and I have no idea how to escape but I promised Chelsea that I had a plan, which I don't, and I am falling for my mate who just happens to be te guy who kidnapped me...... Anymore questions?

"Uhhhhhhh," I said rolling over so I could look at him, "headache, long day."

"Awwww babe," he said standing up from the couch, "you want some aspirin?"

I smiled happily, "Sure. Yeah. That would be great."

He goes into the bathroom and he comes back out with a pill and a bottle of water.

He hands me the aspirin and I look at it.

What the fuck kind of aspirins do these people have?

"It's Aspirin Rapid Relief," he assures me, "the pain will be gone in seconds."

Ohhhhh so that's why these pills look so fucking weird....

I put the pill in my mouth and swallowed the water down.

"How's it feel," he asked looking at me concerned, which made me weirdly extremely happy.

"I feel great," I said smiling.

He smiled back and turned to go in the kitchen.

I instantly wiped the smile off my face and shook my head.

I need to get a grip on myself.....

I decided then that I was to fucking tired to function and lied down on the couch and took a nap.

----------------------------
"Aubrey? It's me, Elizabeth, where are you?"

I look around but all I see is darkness, "Where are we?"

"I'm in your head," Elizabeth says, "I decided you going to sleep was the best time to talk."

"Okay, and I'm on an island, somewhere probably around Cuba," I told her.

"Okay do you know anything else? Do you know the area or is there anyone else there? Do you know where in relation to Cuba ----"

"Elizabeth, I met my mate."

I didn't hear anything for a good ten seconds.

"You there?"

"YOU MET YOUR FUCKING MATE," she said astonished, "HOW? WHO IS HE? WHY IS FATE SUCH A BIT-"

"His name is Parker and he is the Alpha of the pack."

"Oh and he is the fucking Alpha of course he is and-"

"And.... we had sex," I said wincing for next part, "unprotected sex."

....
....
....

"YOU HAD WHAT?! WITH WHOM?!"

"I had unprotected sex with my Mate and Kidnapper, Alpha Parker," I stated realizing how fucking stupid I was. Not only did I have unprotected sex but I had unprotected sex with a 30 something year old man who just happened to be my kidnapper.