Epilogue: Seven Months Later

Unedited-feel free to correct my mistakes.

Epilogue
*7 Months Later*
(I bet all of you can guess what this is)

I blink my eyes open again trying to focus on the T.V. It's so quiet in this place now that every opportunity I have feels like an opportunity to sleep.

I'm laying on the couch with my head rested on a pillow that is on Adams lap. He decided he was going to man up and move out of his parents house and stay with me. It's cute how he appreciates me like that.

Lea, Tina, and Rae are all in colleges located within the state but it's like three hours away so they live on campus. A decision that I am perfectly okay with- it is their future after all, so who the fuck am I to judge.

Val got married! I was really excited for her because she's growing up so fast!!! Even though you know she's older then me..... But her husband's name is Dylan and he is a witch like her and they are perfect together.

AND SPEAKING OF PERFECT TOGETHER!! Alex got married to this boy named Daniel. Personally I think Daniel is and asshole but he's sweet on Alex so he is accepted.

But Nina, Kelsey, and Elizabeth are still here. Though they all moved out of the pack house. They have houses on the land instead. Which I am okay with.

Nina goes to a college nearby and comes home after each school day (which I suspect because her boyfriend goes there, but damn if she'll admit it).

I feel Maya shift by my legs and look over to see her barely able to keep her eyes open.

I can barely see her though because my stomach is huge and is in the way of everything.

I swear to god it sticks out a foot in front of me.

I look up at Adam and see his eyes staring into the soul of SpongeBob Squarepants- Maya's choice of television.

I feel myself slowly start to drop off to sleep and then....

"Uhhh..." I say out in uncomfortableness and in pain.

I feel the same feeling again in my lower regions.

"AGHH!" I scream this time.

Adam looks down at me, "Are you okay, Aubrey?"

"Uhh... AGHH... NO!"

He gets up from the couch, "Uhh ehh uh hmmm what do I do?!?!"

"Get me. To. Pack. Doctor!!"

He gets up and starts guiding me to the door (which is more like him clutching my by my arm and moving).

"Aghhhh!"

I feel like my entire stomach is cramping up and killing itself.

A few more pack members see me walking with him and no exactly what's happening and they hurry people along to get me to the doctors quick.

"MOVE ALPHAS GOING INTO LABOR!"

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!"

We carefully shuffle our way to the doctors and I feel the cold tile against my hot feet, recognizing then that I had no shoes on.

I then went into a patient room and was there for the next five hours.
*********
After they (yes they, two girls) were born I was exhausted.

It felt like the time that I got stranded a mile from home and had to push the car the entire mile home.

"Aubrey," Adam whispers in my ear adoringly, "open your eyes."

I open my eyes and see Adam holding a small baby wrapped in a pink blanket. And Karen on the other side of him with a tear streaked face holding another pink-wrapped baby.

"Karen," I croaked, "why are youcrying?"

"Because I'm a Grandma," she said, "oh and because little baby is cute."

"Can I hold them," I asked Adam and Karen.

They both graciously went over to me and handed me my baby girls.

"What's their names?"

I looked to the doctor who had to pieces of paper with him (presumably birth certificates).

I looked to the one that had my dark brown hair.

"This ones name is Isabella Nicole Foster."

"Foster?" The doctor questioned. "Are you sure you don't want Henric-"

"Yes I'm sure." I told him in a snap.

He nodded his head and said, "As you wish, Alpha."

I then picked up the other baby who had Jonathan's dirty-blonde hair color, "This one is Annabella Marie Foster."

The doctor said, "As you wish, Alpha," once again a bs left the room.

I know what your all probably thinking. Why the fuck would you ever keep to rape babies? Are you fucking stupid? Imagine how they'll feel when they find out Mommy was raped by Daddy.

Well you know what? Maybe I am stupid and maybe I am selfish for keeping them for myself, but I already lost one baby and sure this might be my rapists babies but they are also mine. Which gives me hope that they will still be like me.

So maybe I am fucking stupid. But you know what? These babies don't deserve to die because somebody hurt me.

I'm not fighting fire with fire. That's what he would of wanted.

I look into my two babies eyes and I see the pure raw untouched innocence. And I'm glad I made the right decision.

And you know what else I see in those eyes?

The same fire that burns in mine. And I know that these are my kids.
~~~~~~~~~~
Love you people!

Don't forget to read The Complications of Loving a Succubus!

Bye guys!