Chapter 20: CAKE TIME!

Unedited- feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 20: CAKE TIME!

***One Week Later***

I finally hung the last shirt up in the new master suite I had them remodel out of Jonathan's room.

Which was done before I even got here.

"Is there anything else you would like, Alpha Mondell?"

"Please," I said holding my hand up, "if you call me Alpha Mondell one more time I'm going to hurt you. Call me Aubrey or if you must Alpha Aubrey."

I saw a smile rise on his face, "Yes Alpha Aubrey."

I smiled and he exited the room. I sighed and flopped down on the bed which was covered in a soft beige silk and the room was a color that was a few shades lighter then maroon.

I saw Frank open the door, "There is somebody here to see you," he said.

I got up and was hit with a sudden wave of nausea. I quickly ran past Frank at the door and to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before I upheaved everything in my stomach.

Once I rinsed my mouth out in the sink I finally came to a conclusion.

Shit.

"Achem, I don't mean to bother you Alpha but there's somebody here," Frank said coming to the door.

I rose my head from the sink and met his gaze in the mirror.

"Tell them I will be down in a minute."

He nodded and left without another word and I quickly rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and straightened myself up before following him down the stairs.

"Right this way, Alpha Aubrey," Frank said leading me to the living room.

I approach the living room and hear voices as I am getting closer. They also were all relatively female and it sounded very familiar.

I walk into the room and the first thing I notice is suitcases. The next thing I notice is my group of friends, and Karen, and Maya all sitting down looking totally calm.

Karen gets up from the love seat and approaches me, "Aubrey," she says to me totally calm, "how have you been?"

"Uhhhh..... Good," I respond to her, "may I ask what your doing here, or how you found this place?"

"Well we had Elizabeth track you here, and we're moving in."

"Okay.... Wait what?"

"We're moving in," Karen said once again, "here. Till further notice."

"Karen I'm not sure-"

She looked me right in the eye and I felt a chill go down my spine.

"We. Are. Your. Family," she said putting enough emphasis on the words I thought I saw Frank back away in my peripheral vision. "We. Are. Staying. Here. With. You."

She then took a deep breath and said, "Understand?"

I shook my head and a smile lit up her face, "Good! Now show us to our rooms."
*************

After showing everyone to their rooms I went back to mine and lay my head down on the bed for a second, but not seconds after that Frank comes in again to bother me.

"Alpha, there are people here to see you."

"Really? Again? Ughh."

I got up from the bed and walked to the door, mentally swearing to whoever the hell was getting me up and moving again.