Chapter 8:Did you get in a fight with a tiger?

Unedited- feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 8: Did you get in a fight with a tiger?

"I FUCKING SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY FUCKING PLATE ONE MORE GOD DAMN MOTHER-FUCKING TIME, I WILL SHOVE THIS FUCKING FORK UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

After showering off everything from last nights extracurricular activities. I decided, hey why not make breakfast? Because you know I'm only DYING of starvation.

Nothing to bad...

But NOOOOO I have a fucking mate who thinks that picking off your mates plate is "reasonably acceptable". Do you want to know what else is "reasonably acceptable?" Me flipping my fucking shit, because I told the god damn bastard that I have a pet-peeve of people touching food on my plate. So what does this mother-fucker do?

He touches my god damn mother-fucking plate.

This bitch is dead.

"If you want to shove things up tight places," he whispers in my ear, "I have a great suggestion...."

"Put it anywhere near me right now and you can expect it to not be there tomorrow morning," I said girding my teeth together at the end.

He. Touched. My. Plate.

Get your nasty ratchet ass self, the hell out of my mother-fucking poor eyesight, bitch.

Sorry people, didn't mean to go all Kevin Heart on you, I'm just very very VERY FUCKING- ..

..

..

Displeased.

I am calm. I am collected. I am mother fucking pristine.

He smiled down at me, "Does that mean your planning on staying in my bed again?"

I grit my teeth, a part of me- that I was starting to call my inner whore- was saying, "Yessss take my body," but the other part of me- the one that actually had common sense and knew what the fuck she was talking about (sort of)- was saying, "I hate you so much that I could shoot you in the face without a regret."

Except I would have a regret because, I hate to admit it but, I'm falling for you.

Aubrey, what your feeling is lust not love you don't love him, you love his body, now get your head out of your ass.

Instead of responding to his question I stared at his face and blinked my eyes. He could take that answer however the hell he wanted because it's not like I knew what I was doing. I don't know if I want to stay in his bed. I didn't want to stay in his bed last night and we all see how that turned out.

"Tell me," Parker said getting closer, "was that blink a yes," his hot breathed fanned over my neck, making goosebumps rise, and also slightly turning me on.

What is he doing to me....?

"Or...." he said looking at me leaning in closer, "was it a no?"

His lips inched closer to mine and even though I knew in my gut that it was a bad idea to let him kiss me, I couldn't force myself to stop him.

His lips where a centimeter away from mine and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

Almost........

"Alpha Parker," Griffin bursts into the room.

Parker looks dead into my eyes and says, "What? Is it important? And how many times do I have to tell you to knock?"