Right Imperfections

McKenna Rodrigues is your regular happy rich daughter of a socialite and businessman, getting married to the perfect guy on a perfect day.
But maybe it's not as perfect as she thought it was gonna be.
Only to escape McKenna finds herself on the floor mat of a spoilt rich brat's car. On the way to nowhere.
Dan is a fake bad boy everyone loves. He loves himself too, he likes to believe. Now he has an off day and a feisty runaway bride in his holiday home and sparks are just starting to fly. Actual fire streaks.
Could two people so different and desperately trying to like each other ever genuinely like each other? Or is the whole opposites attract, fall in love, flames erupt, catch a fire and combust, all in the same love actually true?
******

A/N: Dearest Readers,
This is a story I started looking for the perfect blend of actual human emotions and the true essence of drama. (coz there's nothing like drama topped with chocolate frosting)
Feisty chick and egotistical bad boy with a conscience and a tale of overcoming obstacles in life.

Hope you guys like it and spread the word, vote and comment in bulk.
And also, don't compare the story to someone else's and don't send discouraging criticisms coz that's just plain rude. =.=
Authors here put all their effort into whatever they're creating and your vote and encouragement mean a lot to them.
Your votes and interaction is essential to our work coz we wouldn't be able to write if it wasn't for you guys.
You can always tell me ways to better my work and honestly I would love that because that would only make me better at what I do. I love doing this and if there's just one person out there getting happy while reading this I'll do it just for that one person also.

I hope you guys enjoy the book. I'm gonna do a weekly update every Saturday because that's truly a happy day! If I'm feeling weak in the knees and can't keep my finger off Publish I'll publish cause I can do that too!! But don't get your hopes up I have serious issues with keeping ideas in a track.

If the word count isn't enough I'll do a double update that week and there might be irregularities during exam times. So bear with me.

You can always get in touch with us through our conversations page, Facebook, Twitter or mail. I love cover art <coz I suck at it> +.+ so aid us you talented folks *cue Troy music*

*Take the high road*
#spreadthelove
Xoxo
-S&I

©2015
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Illegal reprint or republishing of this content is strictly prohibited.

Read on!!
-Shiloh
With the best editor and friend ever Ivy.