20. He didnt deserve you Piper.

Percy Pov;
Leo, Reyna and I finish our meal quickly and I head to the lake and wait for the next group I am to train.

Soon, I hear a bunch chattering coming from the dirt pathway when a flowery chemical stench fills my nose. Trying not to gag I order the Aphrodite cabin into a straight line.

Out of all the cabins here in cabin half blood I hate the Aphrodite cabin the most. They have no actual purpose I think. None of them can do anything in battle and only a select few have charm speak and they use it for stupid purposes. Even their mother I despise. The goddess of love and beauty herself personally decides to screw up my love life, so I have nothing nice to say about them.

"Alright as you all know I'm Omega, the son of Chaos. Today I am going to teach you all how to use a weapon expertly an how to use your charm speak-"

"But Percy-" Piper interrupts.

"Love spawn my name is Omega and I wish for you not to interrupt me." I snap at Piper. She doesn't speak again but i see a look of hurt cross her eyes.

"Now as I was saying before I was interrupted, I want you to chose a weapon of choice and I will work one on one with each you. Then I will start with the charm speak. I know you all thought that only a select few have charm speak but you all have it but only a few know how to embrace it such as your cabin leader and drew who I heard is getting married in a few weeks." They all nodded and I got to work.

The majority chose a dagger or a short sword but one chose a shotgun she was maybe 8 or 9, with blond curly pigtails.
I smile at her warmly as I'm about to teach her until I see her eyes. They were storm cloud grey. My pulse quickened and my breathing came short and shallow.

"Omega? Omega are you okay?" The girl asks.

"Ya. Ya I'm fine." I say trying to snap out of my shock.

"No your not I can see your aura. You are confused and in shock. So tell me again what's wrong." She demanded.

"fine. You remind me of someone that I despise greatly. I was honestly surprised by your grey eyes they seem like Athena spawns not an Aphrodite's."

"Well my daddy is Grandma Athena's son. My mommy is a daughter of Grandma Aphrodite."

"Your a descendant then?"

"Ya."

"Why didn't you stay in the Athena cabin?"

"Because I don't like the head counsellor. She broke your heart and she isn't very nice anymore."

"And Pipers better?"

"Much. She doesn't go out with Jason anymore since he hurt her old best friend and plus she always sings us to sleep and when we have nightmares she comforts us."

I smile softy. "That's nice of her."

"It is."

"Well how about I teach you your weapon of choice now?"

"Sounds good." She says and we get to work.

I set up rows of targets from her to practice in and soon she's hitting the bullseye 9/10 shots.

I congratulate her and help the others feeling sick from all the attempts that tried to flirt with me. Piper improved with her dagger and now uses twin daggers not just one.

While practicing with her i decide to risk it and ask, "So when did you and Jason split?"

Her colour changing eye harden and go dark. "A few months after you left. I caught him bad mouthing you saying how you were weak and not worthy to be a camp leader."

Her voice sounded different now, it turned softer more gentle and fragile. "I had enough with dealing with it though. Constantly he was getting worse wanting more attention good or bad and finally I had enough. I told him that unless he changed we are done,"

She starts to tremble on the brink I tears, " and then, then he said He never did like me, i was just a pretty face to use for attention and that I should be happy that, that I got the chance to say goodbye." She starts to cry and drops her daggers and falls to to the ground in sorrow.

"Why did I like him omega? Why did I like him?" Slowly I got to a crouch and liked at her tilting her head up with tears streaming down her face.

"He didn't deserve you Piper."

I then turn to the rest of the campers who were still working wht their weapons. "That's enough for today! Please go to your next station!" They all left, leaving just me and Piper all alone.

I turned to Piper standing up and wiping her eyes with her daggers back in their sheathes.

"Piper your beautiful smart and amazing. But most of all you love truly. Don't give up hope just because of Jason there is someone out there for you, you just need to find them." I tell her quietly.

She stres at me for a moment then nods her head and turns to leave.

I turn my back to set up everything when I feel small arms wrap around me from Behind. A soft vioce like a whisper then says close to my ear, "thank you percy." Smiling lightly I respond, "your welcome piper."

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I got new phone and started going on that account so I'm having a hard time Updating. Also I would like to say thankyou to all who still like this story!!!

Update will be slower now and less frequent btw.
-peace
-author 😉😉