5. The stars smiled

Reyna Pov

I rushed outside with my spear and knives strapped to my sides ready to be unsheathed if necessary. Leo and Percy soon followed me both wielding there weapons. I looked around in the darkness searching for the monster that made the noise. I hear a growl behind me and I turn around quickly just as I get shoved to the ground hard with the light frost sticking into my back giving me shivers running up my spine.

The thing on top of me has ruby red eyes that made slits like a snakes. It resembled a cat like a panther but It had a rough scaly skin like an alligator but as black as midnight. It sat on me pounced like a cat snarling exposing a pair or shape canines.

I could hear percy and Leo trying to get the beast off me as it's claws sunk deeper ad deeper into my shoulders leaving marks. I could feel my blood running trough my shirt where it had broken the skin. Excited by the smell of blood it licked it's dog like mouth and lifted it's head about to deliver my last blow when I notice something.

The stars where shining brightly tonight. Brighter then they have in centuries and as I laid there for what I thought was my last few minutes on earth I prayed to all the gods, goddesses, titans and primordial a to keep my friends safe, when something odd yet amazing happened.

The stars smiled at me, almost like they had heard me just as a bright light appeared to my far left and I felt a sharp blinding light pushed the beast off me and send it flying into the tree. It turned to dust and I noticed that percy and Leo's monster they were battling were instantly turned to golden dust.

I turned to the light and was greeted with large man wearing a silver iron that glittered in the moonlight. He had a long cloak that concealed his face that appeared to be made of a galaxy pattern except with every movement he maid the pattern shimmered. I felt an old powerful feel in the air so I bent down scared of what would become of us.

"Oh please stand Miss Arellano I hate the whole bowing thing it's really quite annoying" he spoke in a kind quiet, but deep voice.

"Oh course lord-" I say but he cut me off."

"Chaos just chaos my dear." I then remembered his name. I was shocked.

"Are your really The Lord chaos?"

"The one and only. Creator of the universe and a girl bunch other stuff that I forgot a milenium or so ago." He said absently and then turned to percy.

"But forget about me I'm more interested in you three. You guys are some of the most powerful demigods alive, yet you have been cast out. You've been forgotten betrayed alone unloved and mistreated. In fact I bet your all broken from the emptiness ad despair inside, I can see it in your eyes. Your fatal flaws are battling against yourselves." It shocks me to hear this but something inside me screams that it's true.

"Percy your loyalty is making you weak since your biggest anchor had betrayed you so deeply," he looks like something dies in him when he hears that his eye fill with sadness and pain he looks so weak and helpless and all alone.

"Leo your flaw is inferiority and you have been forgotten and unloved for so long that you refer to yourself as the seventh wheel and have given up on love." He looks so empty now all sense of humour has left him his eyes are blank. His face no longer happy and joyful but upset and broken.

"Reyna, dear Reyna you flaw is distrust. You have been forgotten and left behind all your life and have desperately tried to fix that but everyone you get close to leaves you. You now have solid walls all around you to protect yourself to hide yourself form love and any other emotion." I feel my self stiffen once he's done and a tear threaten to leak down my cheek but I resist. I resist like always.

"All of these flaws are changing who you are and what you will become if you have all given up hope in the darkest of time and that will surely get you killed. Your flaw is battling itself and it's using your body as the field and soon the field will fall along with all it's love and happiness." Silence falls over us three he basically just til are darkest secrets.

"I have a solution though" he says, "I offer you three a new home on my planet, where you will become my army and train other heroes you deem worthy enough. They can be dead and brought back to life." 

Without thinking I say,"I will join you. I must leave for I am to broken to not."

"I will follow you as well. My life no longer has meaning here and I'm shattered beyond repair." Leo says upset and lost almost in  a  daze.

"I will join my friends with your accompany for I am lost and confused on where I go next. My life fell apart and my family left me. I need a home an you offered me one." Percy says small and quiet so fragile it could break.

Chaos smiled a scary grin.