11. Packing

Telling the other members was... Interesting.

Charm and forge we're scared and happy at the same time to see the campers and to think they were traitors.

Blade and spirit were ecstatic to see the hunters and Artemis again but spirit was wondering what Nico would say or do.

Crosser was down right terrified. He was worried no one had forgiven him for serving Kronos and that once they found out that I was him tht they would try to kill him.

Beta was not pleased she didn't want to see Jason's face at all or any others. She was scared to face her past loved ones and even more angry that they all thought she was okay when she was shattered.

Lighter was worried that piper would kill him for leaving and that Jason would strangle him. He was also scared to become the seventh wheel again and to see his love calypso who turned his back on him as soon as he left the island with her. He was heartbroken like me and in that way we became best friends.

And me, well how would you feel going back to the place where all your supposed friends betrayed you. Your girlfriend cheated on you with your brother and where your father called you a tool and nothing more than a pawn to use. That's how i felt only a million times worse.

I sent them all awayto pack a duffle bag and only bring what's necessary. I teleport to my room to lazy to walk down a long hallway and started to pack. I brought 4 extra sets of clothes including black pants a black long sleeved shirt with a few buttons that undo at the top. My black armoured jacket with a hood that had reflector armour inside special designed by Leo made from chaos steel. It also was hooded and charmed like the cloaks that Reyna had mentioned before but since we need to blend in we will wear these there to pass as regular mortals.

I brought toiletries as well along with my camp half blood necklace that I always wore around my neck. Even though they betrayed me u could need take it off It was to much of a big part of my life. It was the symbol of my beginning of a demigod how in a few shirt year I had I restart all over again as a chaos warrior. I then moved to the fun part weapons.

Every member of the army was chosen to pick there weapon of choice. I chose two dual sword and mastered them. Blade stuck with her archery. Spirit went with knive throwing, which was unusual but she had deadly accuracy and could battle well at hand to hand combat. Beta naturally chose all weapons but is best with a spear and shield. Lighter went with his hammer. I still don't understand how it's a weapon but then again this is lighter were talking about nothing makes sense when he's involved. Charm went with a bronze dagger like annabeths. When she told me she wanted a dagger like annabeths I was ready to toss her out the window. Lighter actually had I drag me form the room. Forge chose a heavy bladed sword and crosser continued with his sword backbitter but had forge make another like him so he can have spare slung on his back just incase. Just like me only this one is called backbites.

Even though I don't specialize in some areas of weaponry I still use other weapons namely daggers and knives since there easy to conceal and reveal if wanting to use. So I packed 6 daggers, 10 knifes and 2 dual blade swords as backups since I always have my new twin blades, earth shaker and hurricane. I also packed afew poisoned darts that when injected leaves you 2 weeks unconscious but weakens you greatly so you can't battle for about a weak afterwards. It's good use on titans and giants. It doesn't kill them but puts them in a coma for 6 hours immediately after. They just drop to the floor and then wake up weakened as well.

After packing I throw my duffle bag over my shoulder and walk to the lobby where we sis we would meet to head to Olympussy, oh sorry I mean Olympus.