15. Campfire stories

I was in my cabin getting ready for what Nico and I planned. Honestly I had missed him so much. Maybe I'll ask chaos if I can get him to join the army. It would be great to have him. I was just leaving the cabin when spirit comes in.

"Omega! What did you tell my brother?!?" Oops I think.

"Nothing spirit."

"Hades gym shorts. Don't you lie to me! Why did you tell him that we're showing our identies!?!"

"Because it needed to be done plus I'm only telling them my title and such but this is a good time for the rest of you to show yourselves but be assured you don't have to." I say

"Whatever." She says and storms out I the caving leaving the door swinging behind her. God I love that girl... Wait what? I shake my head and leave it te pavilion to eat.

I made table dark obsidian appear and benches. We sit down an start to eat without sacrificing. All the campers look at us weirdly. "Aren't you guys going to sacrifice to the gods?" An Hypnos kid asked.

"No" I replied. "Unlike the Olympians Chaos hates sacrifices. They say it makes him vomit actually once for a joke Crosser did and he still has nightmares."

I see to my left crosser shudder and mutter about bad ponies. I chuckle quietly and continue eating. We chat about different pranks and stuff gone wrong until we're all in tears laughing. Even beta is and she gots to be the hardest person to make laugh ever.

We hear a conch horn in the distance go off and everyone scampers to the campfire. We do as well but more stiffly.

This is where I remember me and Annabeths last kiss before Kade arrived. It was a peck on the lips and very short. I felt my eyes start to get wet as I remember that painful memory. It was full of pain and happiness. bitter sweet, I like to call it.

We chose a log to sit on a ways from the other campers. Kade just glares at us and asks "what scared of a little fire?"

I laugh. "Actually quite the opposite. Leo care to give  a demonstration?"

"But my clothes are new!" He whines.

I look at him and he sighs, "fine." And he burst into a  ball of flame.

Some campers jump back but the Hephaestus cabin just looks miserable. They all look on the brink of tears. Harley and Nysa I think her name is do they just start to silently cry. Jades just steps back and sits as faraway form Leo as possible. I inwardly laugh my head off.

Grover stores up to te stage wearing a orange camp shirt and an old ratsacap. He looks so depressed It was worse than seeing my father. He had huge bags under his eyes and they looked red and raw from crying. He liked terrible.

He mounted the stage and said, "so as you all know this is the anniversary of Percy Jackson's disappearance. Retriever of Zeus master bolt, sailor of the sea of monsters, retriever of the Golden Fleece, bearer of the sky, navigator of the labyrinth, defeater of Kronos and saviour of Olympus." He pause letting that sink in.

"Also Finder of the legions flag, ex praetor of new Rome, one of the seven, navigator of Tartarus defetor of many more titians and giants, saviour of Olympus and defeated Gaea." He finished. some of the new campers by the looks of it looked astonished but the older ones that I grew up with looked upset and miserable.
Spirit leans over to Blade and Beta and whispers and says, "I never knew that!" And they nodded they're heads.

Crosser just nodded his head but winced when they said Kronos names. Lighter Charm
And Fore just nod they're heads since they already know all of that.

"Tonight I will be telling you about his first quest to retrieve Zeus master bolt. " Grover says and sits on a wooden stool.

I feel a presence behind me and see a few of the gods of Olympus siting there wanting to hear the story. I was shocked and embarrassed.

Grier started te story and talked about me finding out I was a demigod. When we get to the museum and I defeat the fury they all gasp and some cheer as Grover describes the battle. He talks as if I'm amazing and fearless but I was terrified then.

He goes on about is getting to the camp and me defeating the Minotaur and loosing my mom and how Annabeth had nursed me to health. They laughed when he said how Annabeth had said I drooled in my sleep and Annabeth shouts in her defence, "well he did!" I laughed as ddi the rest of them. He told about how I was claimed and how I was bait in capture the flag.

Everyone was silent wanting to hear more and I glanced over it the gods and saw Athena laughing with Poseidon about how I almost killed. I was surprised they usually hated each other.

He then continued on about the quest as how we got to the underworld and escaped using the perhaps and about the tunnel of love ride me and Annabeth went on. Ares and Aphrodite blushed and all the gods laughed at the shock an remembering everything.

The campers laughed at this and I could feely face burn under my hood and I could see Annabeth burning to and then a Aphrodite kid yelled out, "did you like him then?" At Annabeth.

She liked startled by the question but she answered, "he was my bestfriend and I thought he was cute and funny but he wasn't exactly how I pictured my boyfriend in a couple years."

I laughed and couldn't help bit shout out, "ya that dream boyfriend was Luke right?"

She blushed and nodded her head and I saw Crosser go beat red and I laughed along with everyone else as Grover continued the story. When he finally ended the story about Zeus debating wether or not to kill me and how like tried to kill me in the forest but in the end became the hero, we all clapped and cheered. Even Crosser joined in.

Everyone was about to disappear in the night but I called out, "excuse me everyone but my soldiers would like to introduce themselves but I want you all to not rush over and hug them or beat them up or anything. Swear on the river chaos." I state

They all swear and I beckon to my soldiers to come On stage.
"I would also like to say something at the end to all of the campers"