19. planet 4570 all over again

(Hey wattpadians I am no longer dying on the inside from writers block an have  a few new ideas to contiue with.)

Soon after all the children have been claimed and taken to their new cabins I train the Hermes cabin. I mainly teach them better sneaking and thieving but also improve their pranking abilities. I know, I know but I think it will help in the long run in this war.

In the strawberry patches I later work with the Demeter and Dionysus kids. Their aren't many but I do what I can to help them. A few of them are blessed with the ability to bend the earth not just plant life so I help them while using my earth bender abilities. The plant life I get their parents to help with. Mr. D thinks it odd that I call him that but doesn't press the matter and Demeter just wants to eat cereal.

By noon I'm exhausted and barley make it to the pavilion to eat. The rest of my friends soon join me. Reyna sits beside me and throws her muddy feet on my lap.

"Uh I hate it here. These campers have no coordination and strategy. It's exhausting." She groans and steals a brownie off my plate. I push her feet of my lap when Leo slides beside me looking pissed.

"When can we leave?" He asks dead serious.

"As soon as the war is over." I answer.

"But it's sooooooo far away! Can't we go today and let the campers be screwed?"

"No chaos would make sure we would be punished. It would be planet 4570 all over again." We all shudder.

Luke then strides into the pavilion with Thalia and Annabeth shortly behind him. They looked to be pestering him until he explodes loudly shouting at them both.

"NO Annabeth you are not speaking to him! He has went through hell for you literally and figuratively! Thalia he trusted you with everything and you threw it away just like they did. If I'm to let anyone speak to him it would be his brother and only so he can beat his sorry ass! Now fuck off and leave us alone!" Annabeth sprints away in tears to her cabin slamming the door loudly behind her.

Luke turns around only to see Thalia scowling at him wit her spiky black hair and electric blue eyes.

"What is that for Luke? You have no idea how much she has missed him! Constantly worrying about him, We all have missed him! He was family to us."

"Family? Ya right Thalia. You threw him away like yesterday's trash. Honestly I'm most disappointed in you. I never thought you would do that to him but look what happened. I wish I never knew you." A look of heartbreak flashed behind her blue eyes but soon her cold exterior returns and she looks him straight in the eye and says something to low for me to hear and storms off to the Athena cabin.

Luke turns to us and lets out a huge sigh and sits across from me. I know he still likes thalia. Even if he's dating Zoë I can tell he still has feelings for her.

"Thank you." I tell him give a rare smile.

"Anytime." He says and diggs into his Shepards pie.

"Gods it's so good to see Nico again. It's almost like I had never died." Bianca says siting with us.

I grin. "That's good Bianca. Why don't you sit with him?"

"Really Omega?"

"Ya. Why not I mean I can tell you all miss your siblings so go ahead."

"What about you?" Asks Zoë.

"I'll be fine." I say and soon all my new friends go to reacquaint themselves with their old friends and siblings.

Reyna Leo and I are the only ones still at the table eating by ourselves in the sunlight of that afternoon.