18. Daughter of Nyx

Once I get a hold of myself I straighten up and prepare to teach the campers. I made the cabins in groups like this:

Zeus, Hades, Poseidon
Ares, Athena, Hephaestus
🐡Apollo, Artemis
🐡Hermes
Aphrodite
🐡Demeter, Dionysus
Hypnos, Hecate, Nemesis

Aphrodite and Hermes are the largest cabins so i put them separately.

Ares Athena and Hephaestus are the most strategic and all around good at weapons.

Apollo and Artemis are the sharpshooters I like to call them, Demeter and Dionysus are the plant power ones, and Hypnos Hecate and Nemesis have an odd ball assortment of powers.

And the big three have the least amount of demigods and have temperamental issues. So I grouped them based on which one they're the most alike.

I will be starting with the sharpshooters to help them access there powers and improve their archery.

I went to the archery field to find all the Apollo and the hunters of Artemis waiting patiently. I glanced around looking for certain child of Zeus but didn't see her.

"Excuse me but where's your lieutenant Thalia?" I asked a girl with piercing dark brown eyes with stringy black hair. I think her name was Phoebe.

"She's no longer lieutenant she was kicked out Of the hunt because she got feelings for a boy." She spited out like it was vinegar.

I nodded understanding and started teaching. I watched all of them shoot and picked out flaws. They all had bad habits when shooting and in their stance. I corrected them and eventually Artemis a Apollo came and tried correcting me.

"Her stance is not to wide! I taught her myself!" Artemis yelled at me.

"It is to wide let me show you!" I told her and got the hunter of Artemis to shoot and she got a straight bullseye no longer off point.

Artemis just went re and started cussing me under her breathe. Apollo was also angry with me for telling his son to actually look down the arrow.

I gave up eventually and got them to focus on they're powers. The Apollo children I help them improve their medical and melody, in the end I had both of the twins so mad at me that they just left saying that I knew nothing.

I dismissed them all after that and MMED the group to change stations. I now had the Hermes cabin meet me in the arena.

An assortment of many people if different ages walked I lead by the Stoll brothers. I chuckled at them, they were one of the funniest and craziest people I have ever met. I nodded for them to walk in and then soon the Olympians joined me in the front of the demigods.

"Okay so I called you all here to claim your children since I don't know how to train them if I don't know who's kid they are and what they specialize in." I say, "so claim them."

Thy all grumble and complain how unfair it is and soon the room was filled with multicoloured glows above many heads.

"Okay demigods I want you to walk over to your parent please and they will escort you to your new cabin and siblings," I say until one little girl comes out from behind a tall boy.

"But I don't know who my parent is." She says and above her head is a symbol I have only seen on the primordial council. I try to contain my fear and I look at the girl. She had midnight black hair and dark blue eyes with pale skin. She was maybe 8 or 9.

I smile at her kindly and say, "don't worry I know your mom and I'll you'll meet her very soon."

She brightens up and then fear clouds her eyes along with worry. "My-my mom isn't one the council?"

"No she isn't but don't worry it's gonna be alright why don't I take you to meet her after this."

"Who's my mom?" I could hear the eerie silence echo through the room.

"She's a primordial like you isn't she? She is one like you!" I feel myself look down.

"Yes she is a primordial like me, but how did you notice?"

"You glow like she did when she visited me last night in my dreams."

I felt worry come to me. "She visited you?"

"Yes she came saying how she was gonna met me very soon and that she loves me and soon we could spend time together."

I smile "well she's right your going to met her very soon. But what's your name?"

"Raven. Raven Nitefly." I smiled at her trying to conceal the fear I felt that overwhelmed me as I looked at the daughter of Nyx, primordial of night and fear.