9. The forgotten.

3000years past-

Many years have passed since that day I finally left my past behind. It took a long time before I was certain I and moved on. Still I auve trouble containing my powers and not letting them control me but I have begun to see that they are like my emotions and if I keep them bottled up for to long eventually I will break down.

Chaos kept word to his promises and let us choose who we deemed worthy to join the army. We raised Luke, Bianca, Zoe, Silena and Charles from the dead and brought them to life to serve them all destined for a new beginning.
We now have names and identify a reflecting our past or what we see in the future.

Luke became Crosser to reflect his past choices to double-cross the enemy and save us all. He's my bestfriend and 3rd in command.

Bianca is known as spirit to reflect on her parenthood and how she was dead before. She's Reynas 3rd in common for the girl section of the army where they learn more charm and hand to hand combat then the boys since girls apparently are often referred to as weak and that men are above women's in gender status.

Zoe is now known as blade to represent her cunning personality and how she had met Heracles and have him the sword riptide. She's 2nd in command.

Silena, now charm, is called it to represent how she uses her charm to face enemies and persuade others.

Charles Beckondorf now forge, is 4th in coins and is our main craftsmen and weaponry designer hence the name.

Reyna is now beta because a beta is usually the alphas mate and shows authority.

Leo is lighter because of his control over fire and because a flame can't survive without air is always alone and unloved.

I was first known by the name Percy Jackson but I now have a new identity and a new life. My name is Omega, son of Chaos lord of the Universe.

We all have dark pasts and were betrayed in someway or form. We now despise the gods and have a new home and family.

We are Chao's army, the Forgotten.