14. Squished to death by a hellhound

Once I closed te door I could hear someone breakdown outside the door. I quickly zapped the blinds and doors shut and started unpacking. We assigned beds to everyone and made sleeping arrangements. The girls will sleep on the left side while the bows on the right. I installed a moveable curtain that divides it separately so that there wont be any peeping toms hopefully. We then discussed to see if anyone is revealing their true identify tonight. We all didn't feel the need to or want to. They all want to show someone besides me beta and lighter. In fact we didn't want to even be here.

After done we went out to go wander around camp. I was walking past the arena when out of nowhere a huge stomping sound came from behind me and I was pinned to to he ground. When I looked up al I say was a hellhounds face starring into mine.

When a guy comes running behind shouting, "Mrs. O'leary please tell me you don't squish another camper to death!"

I laugh as i see the camper come in to view. He was a guy about my age with dark messy black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Hey it's all cool" I say, as I wipe the dust off my pants and make sure my hoods up after she gets off me. "She's just a little excited that's all."

He looked at me shocked. "Seriously your not mad that you almost got squished to death by a hellhound? Man you and I are gonna be best friends."

I laugh. "What's your name?"

"I could ask you the same. You remind me of someone familiar yet I can't place you."

"Same." I answer

"So are you gonna tell me your name?" I pester

"Nico do Angelo. Also known as the ghost king in the underworld." I gape.

How the hades did he grow up so fast. He was now strong and tall. He wasn't the 10 year old that I rescued when I was 13.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing it's just that wow your the Nico di Angelo. Percy talked about you lots." I cover quickly spilling more lies. When I mention Percy's name Nicos eyes darken.

"You knew percy?" He asked

"Ya on one of our missions see it was just me and I ran In to him and we chatted and swapped life stories. I tried recruiting him to the army but he disappeared before i could. I haven't found him since. I assumed he died or went to a better place. " I answer

He shakes his head. "He's not dead i looked everywhere there and even had the furies check and they never miss anything." He says sadly.

"I wish I knew the whole story to though. All I could find out is that something happened to him and that it was bad enough to make him leave camp."

"Who told you that?" I asked angrily

"Annabeth you know the Athena spawn as you called her." I felt fury roll off my body and saw that the grass was dying around me.

"Woah hey are you a hades child too?"

"Oh coarse she would say that." I say ignoring his question.

"Oh coarse shed make it look like she was the heartbroken one and that he got cowardly!" I shout and kick a log as we walked towards the edge of the forest.

"So she lied?"he asked confused

"Oh coarse he did! Only someone who actually knows percy would know he wouldn't do that! Oh when I get my hands on that Athenian spawn!" I shout

"Then what actually happened?" Nico asked curiously.

"What actually happened I'll tell you what happened? His father ignored him and paid attention to his dipshit of another son Kade! All his friends thought he was disloyal and that Kade was right. Even his own girlfriend betrayed him by cheating on him! But to make it worse it was with his brother the dickhead!" I screamed in fury at Nico who was radiating a same black glow similar to mine except mine was now going red.

"She did what! Oh if only I could get my hands in her!" He shouted about to walk off but I grabbed his arm.

"No why don't we get her back at the campfire.do you guys still have a story?

"Yes but they're all related to percy jackson now like his quests and accomplishments."

"Then why don't we tell the truth tonight at the campfire in front of everyone."

He grinned evilly. And said "let's do it."