3. I dont know if i am.

Percy Pov-

I wake to a bright light and my head throbbing. I try to open my heavy lidded eyes and see a very tired Reyna beside my bed in the infirmary.

"Hey sleeping beauty." She says with a small smile. "Nice of you to join the world of the living."

I smirk and ask, "where's Leo?"

"He's fine, woke up about an hour ago and the mercury children pumped full of painkillers and breakfast."

I smile. "That does sound like what they will do."

She chuckles. "So what are you doing in the middle of the San Francisco forest?"

"We're on the run." I answer short and simple.

"From who? She asks

"Camp Half-Blood and the gods."

"Why?" I grimace

"Because they betrayed me and Leo so we took mattered into our own hands and left."

"How long ago?"

"We left about 4 weeks ago when you rescued us." I say, "by the way thank you. Without your help leo-"

"Would have died I know I could tell when you messaged me something was wrong. I could see it in your eyes."

She smiled lightly."but why did you leave? Everyone at camp we as looking for you two. Especially Annabeth."

I felt anger coarse through my system. "Then tell them to quite looking. We don't want to be found."

"Percy you know I'm going to have I tell them."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. If I don't I will be punished severely and I just got everyone's trust again."

"Then leave with us. As soon as Leo's healed we won't trouble you any longer. We won't be back."

Her face falters. "Percy you know I cant do that. My people-"

"Your people hate you Reyna and you know it! They only pretend to like you because there scared of you! I have been your friend for a Long time Reyna but you need to stop bending to there every will. No one cares about us and no one ever will." I shout in anger.

"Not our fathers ,mothers ,aunts, uncles or friends! NO ONE CARES! I trusted so many people and look at where it got me!
Annabeth cheated on me. Luke tried to kill me. Grover and all of my friends except you and Leo hate me. My father ignores me. My stuck up brother tried to have me shunned and killed by the gods. Even my mother doesn't care anymore. " my voice cracks at the end and I feel helpless and all alone.

"Everyone I know hates me and it's all my fault."

Tears stream down her face.
"It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. If I didn't trust some many people I wouldn't be this broken. Everything I know has either left me or died. Everyone betrayed me."

She looks at me and says heartbroken. "Everyone has left me. My father tried to kill me. The only place to call home was destroyed. My sister left me to join the amazons. I was all alone an didn't know my way home. The few people I trusted left me too. Jason left me for piper. You left me for Annabeth. Even my own mother left me with my crazy father. And once she met me all she told me was tell me to be better and that to be her daughter i must be the best! Can't she see I'm trying! I'm trying so hard and she doesn't notice and no matter how much I try she doesn't think it's good enough. That I'm good enough!" She then falls into a sobbing mess on me and I just hold her.

Before leaving she composes herself and I say, "you can runaway Reyna, you just have to be strong enough."

"But thats the problem percy I don't know if I am."