10. Assignment of torture

(Pronouncation of Zos. Zuh-O-s)

"Come on Crosser give me a challenge!" I whine as a deflect and block all his lame attempts to disarm me while duelling.

"Shut it! I'm trying!" He shots back and tried over and over agin until I get bored and just finish it. You see we have been practicing for a few hours now after coming back from our previous mission which was way to easy.

When were finished Crosser was drenched in sweat and was red in the face while I ,on the other hand didn't break a sweat.Blade saunters in with her long chocolate brown blade swinging behind her. Once she sees Luke panting she glared at me.

"Come on omega, could you not kill your second in command?"

"Sorry Zos." I say and she glares at me.

"You would think you would learn not to use that name after a few thousand years."

"Gods Zos I'm disappointed. I thought you knew me." I say mocking being upset clutching t my heart.

"So did I Perce." She said right back.

I glared "don't call me that."

When lighter comes running into the training room panting like a dog. "Chaos... mission... important... meeting... office... now" he manages to say in between pants.

I look at Crosser. "We'll finish this later Lukey," he grins.

"Sure thing Perce!" He shouts as I run through the doors towards chaos office.

I run down the 4 hallways leading to his office before appearing in front of two large black doors with a purple And gold press plate saying Lord chaos, supreme ruler of the universe and cosmos, and underneath a small one says #1 dad. I remember me and the rest of the forgotten getting that made for his like galljillionth birthday. He just laughed at us and said he was going to hang it up. Unfortunately he wasn't joking and did.

I walked right in to see chaos behind his dark oak desk and beta standing In the corner with her dark hair in a side swept messy French braid. She smiled at me just as lighter bursted right through the doors behind me once again panting.

You see out of all the soldiers in TF lighter has got to be the one with the least endurance. He can run really fast for short amounts of time but ask him to run a mile race and he'd pass out. No lie.He smiled at us hunched over holding his sides.

"Ah children you arrived." Chaos smiled and spoke.

"Chaos get to the point I need to finish a project down in the workshop with forge and you know how is with explosives." Lighter said anxiously.

Chaos winced. Let's just say never give any Hephaestus kid skittles and explosives. Never a good mix.Ever. Especially these two. Forge and lighter once flamed on and ran around the palace singing girl on fire, and jumping off balconies screaming FLAME ON! Lighter even asked if beta was the invisible girl. I thought she was gonna kill him.

"Okay so you three are here for as important assignment. At this planet were at the brink of war against an old dangerous enemy called order my sister who is ,well ,chaotic. She's all about building stuff up and tearing it down and right now this planet is first on her hit list."

"Umm Chaos," I say "you forgot to tell us which planet."

"Oh well umm yes I was agh getting to that..." He said nervously playing with his dark black business suit.

"Chaos..." I say.

"The planet is #1 also known as earth." I felt my body begin to tremble in fury. I felt the air crackle with electricity and the ground rumbling at my feet.

"I'm jot going back to that hell hole everyone eels can but I will not! I repeat will NOT!" I yell at him

"Omega you must it is in my realm and it's my job to protect it." He says frustrated.

"We'll protect it with anyone else but me I can't go back please please I'll do anything I can't go back." I beg

"You it's I'm afraid along with TF. You will be staying at camp half blood-"

" no we will not!" I shout

"You will. You don't have to like it but you will. Your will train the demigods and prepare them got war. You will not destroy them or the camp or anyone from your past you here me!" He stares at me with fury dancing in his galactic lolling eyes.

"Fine" I say not looking away.

"And omega you should know that only 3 years have past on earth. Time travels much quicker here." I groan. This just keeps getting better and better.

"Chaos we will be keeping our identities a secret If we do go. Unless special reasons or we feel te need is ness aviary we will keep them secret in fact Leo has designed a new armour with my help and design along with cloaks that seals you ride ties from others and only allows you to remove the hood and for other TF members of the squad" Reyna said, well more like told.

Chaos nodded his head. "Of course but go and tell the others and pack. We will be traveling to Olympus in an hours time." And with that we leave to go tell the others about the not so great news.