13. Two words. one name.

I felt absolutely horrified at what I had done to him but at the same time I think about what he did to me and honestly he got what he deserved.

I turned back to the gods.
"Anyways were here to help you." I say and then Athena looks at me calculatingly.

"How do we know we can trust you?"

"You don't" I say, "but you can't afford not to. Your camps aren't prepared for another attack nor do I think they can hold one off. They are weak and you need our help and without it. Well let's just say it will be messy and it won't end in your victory."

Athena nods her head. "Very well you all may stay at camp half blood. I assume your packed?"

"We're not dumb Athena." Crosser says getting impatient.

"Don't test me godling you maybe stronger than us but even strength-"

"Has to bow down to wisdom." I finish.

She looks at me. "Where did you hear that?"

"From an Athenian descendant." I answer and turn to the army.

"Soldiers MOVE OUT!" I shout and we all leave in formation with Lighter beta and I in the front.

We take the elevator down to the lobby. While on the descend down they play 'shake it of' by taylor swift. By the time we got out we were all deaf from all the screeching in that song.

We walk out into the street and disappear into an alleyway ad I have everyone grab hands with me and Bianca in a circle and we shadow travel to half blood hill. The one place I hoped I would never visit again.

I look around to see not much has changed. The sticky sweet acidic scent of strawberries wafted through the air. The pine trees didn't look any different, even Peleus the drakon that guarded the fleece and camp borders didn't change except in size. It was now as long as a semi and as tall as a single story house.

We edged around here just as a loud conch horn went off. The sign for intruders I smiled. They certainly haven't changed at all.

I beckoned for my team to follow me and effortlessly we walked right through the barrier and on the other side were greeted with a bunch of hastily armed demigods staring at us like we just won the lottery.

Oh this is gonna be fun I think as Chiron steps up front along with 1 of te people who I least wanted to see. Annabeth and Kade. They haven't look like they've aged a day since I've left.

"Are you the assassins the gods sent?"

Assassins? I think that's a new one.

"Well we are sent by the gods but no we aren't assassins." I answer in monotone not wanting them to recognize my voice.

"Then what are you?" Kade asked. "Fluffy pandas?"

I snort. "Dear me it seems your eyesight has gotten worse then the last time I saw you. Would you like to try some glasses I'm sure they would look great on you." I say mockingly and I get a few laughs from the camp.

Kade goes a bright red. "Stop playing mind games dickhead who are you and why are you in my camp?"

"Now that hurts. I thought we were refraining from the name calling dear cousin." I say holding my heart as if I'm actually wounded form his words.

"Cousin?" Annabeth asks

"Well well a spawn of Athena. Yes cousin as I'm sure you know all god children and primordial children are related right? I just don't feel like saying nephew, or great nephew. It makes me sound old." I say honestly.

She loks at me ad says primordial.

"Oops forgot to introduce myself." I say and turn to Chiron.

"We are the forgotten ones more commonly known as Chaos army. I'm omega commander of the army and leader of the boy division. I'm the adopted son of chaos. I have the the status of a primordial I have all the 12 Olympians powers including hades. I could easily send Olympus crumbling a the wave of my hand. "

I finish and gesture to beta. "This is beta leader of the girl division. Together we represent the army." I pause.

"We will introduce the rest of the army later at the campfire but for now we will stay in Chaos cabin."

"But chaos doesn't have-"Annabeth starts. I flick my hand beside the big house and an obsidian black cabin appears out of no where.

"You were saying mrs. chase?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Let's just say I know you vey well from a friend I met and he didn't like you very much." I lie as my team walks into the new cabin and just as I'm about to walk in she asks,

"What was his name?"

"Excuse me?" I ask confused

What was his name?" She orders quietly and deadly clam.

I say two words. That's all I say is two words before I close the doors. Two words that cause her to look at me with emptiness and sorrow filled eyes.

Two words and all they were was a name.

"Percy Jackson."