12. Because of me

When I arrived in the lobby I saw that I was the first there so I sat on one of the many huge fountains in the middle of the obsidian black tile floors that was a sculpture of Pontus.

I hung around there until, Spirit Blade Charm and Beta come strolling in laughing about something when they see me they just laugh even harder.

Girls I think I will never understand them.

They come and set their bags next to mine. All of the duffle a bags are the same as mine Dark black except each has a different symbol on it and your name.

Beta- bellona symbol a torch and sword in an x

Lighter- one of Hephaestus symbols ,fire

Blade- Artemis symbol a bow and arrow that makes an A

Crosser- the symbol of Hermes a caduceus

Spirit- the symbol of hades in greek

Forge- one of the symbols of Hephaestus, the blacksmith stone and tools

Charm- a dove the symbol/animal of Aphrodite

Omega- the trident symbol of Poseidon

Crosser and forge come in next making a bet on something and I see them exchange money. I wonder what they're betting on, I must find out later. And lastly lighter comes running in with a bag thrown over his shoulder and has oil and grease on his shirt for training. I look at our outfits and decide we should go in uniform so I MMED Charm.

Charm can you please put us all in training uniform?

Sure Omega just let me clear my mind.

She then closes her eyes and breathes out deeply and snaps her fingers twice and soon were all dressed in uniform. Us guys were in black training pants and long back tees like the ones I packed, we also had one of the black jackets leo designed with the hoods. I could see under everyone's but I'm guessing demigods and gods alike wouldn't. Perfect. Our boots were lace up hiking ones that were also black.

The girls had there own jackets and black fitted pants and tall lace up boots to the knee. They looked like the badass girl in some movies with all the black.

I nodded to Silena and then spoke to everyone. "Okay so we will be leaving shorty just as soon as-" I start to say.

"Did someone call me?" I looked over to see lord chaos walking down towards us.

"Never mind." I say to everyone

"So anyways as you all know your going to Olympus in a few minutes to help the gods and demigods alike in the war. As you see you have a new outfit to help blend in with mortals and the hoods on the jackets your wearing can't fall off and show anyone your appearance unless you allow them to."

"But what about the war? Who's the bad guy this time?" Lighter asks.

"Okay the force we are against are my old enemy Order and I believe some of the primordial counsel has sided with her."This was news.

"Who sided with her?" I ask

"I don't know for sure but I believe Nyx and a few others." I nod my head. Nyx wasn't a very predictable primordial but she held meaning and power since she controlled darkness ad night.

"Okay now we have to go to Olympus. We are now almost 4 minutes late." I chuckle and tell everyone to get in formation.

i concentrated on openings portal. When I heard the whoosh of wind come In I opened my eyes and saw everyone pulling there hoods down lowers I I had my adjusted and lead everyone through.