8. We train you.

Darkness.

All around me.

It's all I can see and feel.

It's gives me shivers up my spine as all my fears come alive, in my mind.

My breathe shortens.

My pulse quickens and my lips are frozen.

I can't move I can't speak.

I'm immobilized by fear.

It's all I can see.

It's all I can feel.

It's all I know.

I jolt awake, feeling cold as my sweat soaks the bed sheets. I don't remember how I got here. I was in the clothes I wore yesterday. My face was damp and cold from the terrors I had.

I try to remember how I got here but I can't remember anything all I remember is collapsing into darkness. I stand up, shaking slightly and walk towards te old maple door. I try opening it only to find that it's locked. I yank on the door trying to pull it open to only fail. I try over bad over agin until a voice sounds out of my room.

"Percy control yourself. This is chaos and I'm sorry for treating you this way but something went wrong during my blessing towards you."

"What do you mean something went wrong? I thought I could trust you!" I yell at the sound of the voice.

"And you can percy but we needed to lock you in a power resistant cell until we could teach you to control it."

"I control what?!?" I shout

"When I blessed you percy I gave you more power then you could ever imagine. I boosted your original powers that you possessed but I also opened a gateway of other powers." I nodded.

"Go on." I urged

"And when I opened this gateway you were attacked by the powers they all tried to gain dominance of the others."

"What were these powers?" I asked in a delay calm voice with anger boiling just beneath the surface.

He didn't answer for a moment until he said quietly, " lightning, shadow bending, knowledge and intelligence, charm-speak, fire ,weaponry skills, earthquake, healing and speed, along with your now boosted control over water."

I couldn't breathe.

I felt my heart rate slow and my breathing become shallower.

This isn't possible. It can't be possible but it is.

I feel dizzy and I hear chaos speak over and over, "percy? Percy are you okay? Percy!?!" He chants.

"I'm alright." I croak my mouth as dry as sand paper. "Why is this a bad thing?" I ask

"It's bad because you now have powers stronger than the whole olympian counsel and the statice of a primordial" he says grimly.
"You are now one of the most powerful beings in the universe."

"That is bad." I say

"Very" he agrees

"What do we do now?" I ask, terrified of the answer.

"We train you."