4. Restocked

We spend the night at camp Jupiter Much to all the campers distaste. Even after the war with Gaia they don't trust us and honestly I don't blame them. Where's a reason to trust us.

We were ready to fire on there camp during the war. Leo did fire on there camp with the Argo2 so he was treated like a prisoner here. Only Reyna was keeping us out of there jail cells. We saw hazel and frank around. Leo and I just glared at them, we didn't want anything to do with anyone.

Hazel kept on pestering us to go back to camp and let everyone give an explanation but every time we said no. Finally while on the way to the infirmary she yelled at me, "why wont you give anyone a second chance? What happened to you percy?"

"What happened? Hazel everyone I had ever trusted has betrayed me. Everyone! And what happened to me? My brother happened to me along with my father who used me." I then stormed off with her tears leaking down her face.

I felt bad about what I did to hazel but I am to broken and smashed beyond repair to say sorry. What did they want me to say? A bunch of lies? I couldn't do that to her, either of them.

In the morning, Leo and I got ready quickly. Every move with Leo's right shoulder you could see it hurt him. While we were here we restocked all our supplies. We bought some new shirts and pants along with a couple jackets that were black like the pants.

Since winter was coming we also bought some mitts and touks. (idk how to spell it) we refilled our food canteens and water supply and first aid kid.

We asked the mercury children to borrow some ambrosia, nectar, and unicorn draught. They give us some but in exchange we chat come back to camp Jupiter. Not that we care. We aren't going to come back.

Once everything was packed we slung a bag each over our shoulders and readied our weapons. We had about 20 knives each 3 were silver the rest a mix of celestial bronze and imperial gold. I had two dual blades on my back while Leo had his tool belt and a huge hammer like Thor.

It was 7:30 as we were walking over one of the bridges over the little tiber river when Reyna came running towards us with no praetor robes on.

That was unusual. You hardly ever see her without them and when you do she seems more like a normal teenage girl. She was wearing black fitted pants and a SPOR T-shirt and sneakers with a huge bag over her shoulders. Her long braid was hastily made and flying everywhere as she ran up to us.

She looked at me and said, "so what are we waiting for?" I smiled genuinely for the first time in weeks.

"Decided to come?" Leo asked

"Of course. Someone has to make sure you two don't get yourselves killed."

He laughs and says "wow am I feeling the love Rey-Rey"

"Shutup Valdez." She chuckles playfully, and together we walk over the bridge about to start a new family ,a new life and a new beginning.

-----many weeks later out in the wilderness-----

Reynas Pov-

Living out in the wilderness is no piece of cake. Monsters were always attacking constantly someone was on patrol.

Percy was starting to loose his powers I've the sea while as soon as I had disowned my mother I lost my fighting abilities instantly. while Percy's slowly left him.

Every night we took turns waking each other up from nightmares and comforting each other. And slowly we wondered if we were going mad. It was the middle of winter and snow was always falling. It was getting  harder to get up and harder to have the will to survive, but we did for the others.

At one point Leo just yelled out what if we all died right now what would happen? And honestly neither percy or I could answer.

What would happen? Our parents hate us all except for Leo who still is with his father but is against all the other gods. The campers would never find us and even if they did they wouldn't care except for maybe Hazel.

Before I left I handed my duties onto frank who I was beginning to despise. He was getting moodier and snappier and was becoming unwise in decisions.

He tried to get everyone to fire on the other camp, when they did nothing wrong. I stood up and said no along with hazel but I could see that those two were at the tough part in there relationship.

I signed my praetor ship to hazel and stepped down from my position. Then grabbed my already backed bag and took of to find percy and Leo.

When I found them we went into the woods without a glance back. We met the hunters of Artemis along the way on the run and had a huge disagreement.

Thalia asked me to join the hunters and when I refused she said I was stupid and that even Venus told me I would never find love at either camp. I too her to screw off an that we don't need her help.

Percy tried to calm us down but that just made it worse she said that Annabeth was worried sick and that she wanted him back.

His eyes had gotten stony and hard and he told Thalia to get her priorities straight and to find out which side she is on. They left after that without a care except one girl a small young one about 8 or 9 handed us a little box and told us it would help in the winter.

We found out it was a tent and we set up camp and all of us were inside just warming up when we heard the bellow of a large monster outside.