16. Introductions

My soldiers lined up on the stage and I gestured for charm to go first. You see all I my soldiers wanted to show themselves so I aid they could if thy wish and they did.

"Hello I'm Charm the main persuasionist in the army. I used to go to camp half blood and I would like to say hello to my bestfriend Clarisse an that you all know me as Silena Bearuguard."

She says we name at the same time as pulling down her hood showing her pale face and bright blue eyes and letting her long silky black hair flow out.

The Aphrodite girls start to cry and Clarisse stays they with her mouth wide open and Aphrodite starts balling in Ares chest ruining her makeup.

Forge steps forward now and says, "I'm a son of Hephaestus I went to camp half blood and my name is Charles Bekendorf." Nysa, Hephaestus and Mason shout out in unison "CHARLIE!" And look ready to run up to him and never let him go.

Blade goes next. "I'm Blade a past hunter who went to the stars and would like to say hello to my sister Artemis and Thalia. I'm Zoe nightshade daughter of atlas." Artemis starts crying and smiling and Thalia looks like she's either going to squish her in a hug or punch her...probably both.

Spirit walks shakily up next. "I wasn't at camp long. I was a new a hunter of Artemis and didn't last long since i fell in battle. I'm now known as spirit but I you," she pause and pulls down her hood and says, "I'm Bianca Di Angelo sister of Nico and a daughter to hades."

Nico stares at her like he just won a million dollars and says so quietly, "Bianca..."

"Hello Nico I've missed you." She says and then hands the mike to Reyna who looks at with distaste.

"I'm Beta leader of the girl division of chaos army known a a the TF. Im a former camp Jupiter praetor. I'm Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano and if anyone of you ever calls me by my last name I will kill you."

She says and shoves the mike to Lighter who gulps.

"Just warning you she means it. I've had a few visits with hades because of it."

He nods at hades and he chuckles and says "last time it was because you called her Rey-Rey!" Leo pales and everyone laughs.

"I'm formally known as Lighter but I'm also known as the super sized Mcshuzzle man or the bestest person eve-"

"LEO FLIPPING VADES IS THAT YOU!?!?" Piper yells out

"Hey piper." He say cracking a smile and pulling down his hood. Piper glares at him while Jason looks about I faint.

It was now Crossers turn. He takes the mike from Leo and says very quietly.

"I'm known as Crosser I'm the third in command. I've betrayed you all in ways I wish I didn't and hope you all forgive me and don't kill me on sight. In Luke Castellan, son of Hermes." He flipped of his hood showing his scar. Hermes faints Thalia screams at him and starts crying as does Annabeth.

Everyone looks shocked and perplexed until Kade shouts, "then who are you?!"

"Before I give my name if like to say a few things about percy Jackson." I pause.

"I was recently informed that you all didn't know why he left but he did and I find that strange since I know him well and that you all don't know what he did to you and how you repaid him." I pause and say.

"Percy left you all because of the numbers of betrays you all inflicted upon him, causing his fatal flaw to attack his body. His fatal flaw is personal loyalty which means his loved ones and friends."

"Athena once told him his flaw was dangerous but never how dangerous.his flaw could make him give up the world to save his loved ones but I guess they wouldn't do the same."

"His friends betrayed him thinking his brother was better than him and accusing him of things he didn't do." All the olde campers liked down or glared at Kade who was going a nice magenta.
"His father ignored his pleas for help and favoured his new son." All the gods glare at Poseidon who looked close to death.

"His girlfriend the dear Annabeth Chase the one he loved the most. The one he walked through flipping Tartarus for left him for his brother but to make it worse she didn't even tell him, he found out by finding them playing tonsil hockey."Everyone gasped and stared at Annabeth who had tears rolling down her face.

"He was called a tool of Olympus by his father the last person he trusted. He left soon after all this came down because his flaw was killing him Every waking hour. He lived in the woods until chaos arrived and turned him into the person talking to you right now." I say.

Everyone's eyes looked at me disbelieving and hopeful as I pulled down my hood.

"I'm Percy Jackson a former son of Poseidon. Now Omega son of Chaos." I say and everyone looks so heartbroken. I stare at them all my eyes glaring daggers at them all.

I looked at my soldiers and we filed out of the campfire with the flames a bright blue showing hope and disbelieving.

We marched to our cabin and Locked the doors and windows and went to sleep getting ready for tomorrows events of having to teach the camp war techniques and battle strategies.