I shake my head desperately, "No," I say quickly, wishing I had thought my process over more. Great, I probably sound like a crazy person. 

I watch as his adam's-apple bobs up and down, his brows furrowing just the slightest. "Why haven't you said it back?" his tone is slow and hesitant, as if he is scared of my answer. I should have know he would have mentioned this. 

I look down at my lap, intertwining my hands together, "I need some time," I breathe out, my own voice hesitant and unsure. I look fully back to him, giving him a small smile, "Besides, I still have a few days, don't know?" I say, trying to lighten the mood in between us. 

Martin smiles with a short laugh, "Yeah.. I guess," he mutters underneath his breath, "Well, I don't want to keep you from doing school things so I should go," he adds, coughing uncomfortably. 

"Wait, are you sure?" I stop him, trying to ignore the thought that I have either a) saddened him or b) angered him. Mostly likely the second choice. "I don't have anything else planned for the day," I say, wanting to ask him to go somewhere with me, but I don't know if I should. 

"No, it's okay," he shakes his head, "I'll see you around, okay?" he raises his eyebrows to me before he starts to scoot out his chair. 

"Okay," I breathe out, nodding with a short smile, "Bye," I smile a little wider, feeling my heart breaking slightly. Is he leaving because of me? I don't want him to be mad at me. 

He gives me a short, smug smile before he leaves the small table off the cafe. Trying to hold onto whatever sanity I have, I turn around in my seat quickly, calling out his name. 

"Wait," I say quickly, biting my lip hesitantly. Martin looks confused but he raises his eyebrows, waiting for me to say something. "Do you really mean that?" I ask, referring to his three-word statement. 

I see his eyes narrow before he chuckles some, "Every damn word," he smirks. 

"Can I at least get your phone number?" I ask quickly before he can get the chance to walk away. 

He smirks again, licking his lips, "You should have it," he says simply before turning away, continuing to leave. 

I give him a confused look. What the hell does that mean? He is bullshitting me even though I told him I'm done with his bullshit. Bastard

I rest back in my seat, trying so hard to fight the smile growing on my face. I love Martin. I love him with every fiber of myself and I haven't stopped, even after he left me. Like I said, it's hard for the in-control part of me to forgive him. He didn't really explain the situation, he just stated out much he was hurt and the revelations he had. After hearing him, I know he did what he thought was best for me, it still hurt me though. 

I feel like all of this could have been avoided if he had not had freaked out in the first place. He never let me speak or anything. There was a part of me that was holding onto the anger and resentment I had against him. That had built over the past month over him leaving me. My anger though was slowly being replaced with sadness, along with some forgiveness.