"FUCK YOU LOGAN!" They both said in same time.

"I'd rather fuck her." I said pointing to Victoria. Police came and everything went fast Vicky aka Isis is now in my car and were headed to my castle.

Isis pov.

 I felt like I was dying. I wished I  was dead. Police came and gave me to Logan and now I'm scared to death. What will he do to me? Will he kill me?!?!! No I'm not that lucky. He....no he wouldn't.....actually he would... Of course. He will rape me. I cried even harder now if that's even possible.

"Oh dear Vicky or should I call you Isis? Hmm? What happened to you, or with Eathan. You connected. How sweet. But you're mine."

I slapped him. Yes I slapped Logan. I never had courage to do it but now I have. He slapped me back on same cheek Peyton did opening my wound again. But damn this hurt really bad. Like a car hit you just on that one spot. I put my hand to my cheek but he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"I thought I could have a bit of pity. I thought to make love to you but now princess, now I'll fuck you. And I'll fuck you hard. Maybe even until you pass out and after that." An evil grin spread on his face and car stopped. Oh no. No No No No No. This isn't happening, I'm not with Logan, this is just a nightmare. I'll wake up in Eathan's safe arms. I didn't even look around but when I stopped thinking we were already in his bedroom. He was such a bastard. Now I was getting what he wanted to say. " I thought to make love to you" i saw room was all romantically prepared. White candles and sheets, red rose petals everywhere and soft music playing in background. I recognised the song. It was "We found love" by Rihanna. And it was on repeat. He threw me on bed.

"Logan please don't...please..." I was crying my eyes out.

"Oh princess I told ya. This could have been such a beautiful experience for you. We would make love all night to your favourite song. But you blew it. Now. Green does suit you but.." He paused and ripped my dress. "Now its even better." I saw his eyes change to completely black from lust. Oh dear god please don't let this happen. "Fuck this." He said while ripping his clothes off. I was now in my black lace underwear and he was in his boxers. He was kissing my neck and my lips. I felt gross, helpless and dirty. Four years. Four years I have kept my innocence safe from crazy perverted vamps. And now I'll lose it with the one I hate the most. I was still crying but he didn't seem to care. In one swift motion our underwear was gone. So this is it, he'll rape me. Oh hell NO I won't give up without a fight. I kicked him in his manhood and gosh I wouldn't have done it if I knew the consequences. He slammed into me. I let out a horrifying scream. It hurt so bad. It's like someone was tearing you from inside out. People say you feel pleasure afterwards but I felt nothing. Just pure hate for him. If someone was going to kill him that would be me. I'd be the one who would drive a stake through his heart. Yea I heard Eathan talking to someone about killing Logan and Brittany, but I would be the one to kill Logan. I passed out and imagined I was in Eathan's arms. The last thing I saw before I passed out was him, I weakly smiled and passed out.

Eathan's pov.

I burst into Logan's castle but it was to late he already did it. He raped her. I heard her toughts of her wanting to kill him. And that wish will come true. She'll get to torture him however she wants. I wraped her small body in my coat. And carried her out of this fucking castle. 100 of my men came with me. We slaughtered his staf, warriors but spared slaves. They were human and Isis will decide what to do with them. I'm glad Vincent came with us. He was carrying Logan's half to say 'alive' body over his shoulder. And I was gently holding my angel. I kissed her forhead softly as she melted under my touch. She will get her revenge. I couldn't belive what he had done to her. To somebody so inocent and pure, I hate him with all my soul. But my angel was strong, and I admire her. It will take time to overcome this but we will do it. I was feeding her with my power, I got in her dream and made it let's say... amazing.

* The Dream*

Hey angel.

Eathan?! My little Isis spoke up. She came down running to hug me and so did I. When she jumped in my embrace we fell down on soft grass. She was giggling. Damn she looked gorgeous. I mean she always looked like that but now, I guess I missed her. Her hair was in a cute pony tale but I didn't mind, she wore some white strapless dress that fit her perfectly and with bare feet. She looked like goddess. Damn her name! Goddess Isis, of course. My goddess. We were laying on some peaceful meadow next to a lake, it was summer day and we enjoyed.

*Reality*

I was holding Isis in my lap, stroking her hair. She seemed to enjoy the dream. Her arms somehow found their way to my waist and wrapped themselves around it. Her head on my chest. I was never happier to hold her in my arms.

Sorry for the wait, i needed inspiration so i found my meadow next to the lake and wrote. Hope you like it!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

ADD

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH.  

LIKE ISIS LOVES EATHAN, AND EATHAN LOVES ISIS <3<3