Chapter Fifteen

"Why did Harry Styles come to your house yesterday?" Lisa asked as soon as I called her up the next day. I assumed she would ask about something that happened at the hotel, but it was as if she had totally forgotten about that.

"How do you know he came to my house?"

"It's on the cover on People," She replied. "They have an article saying you two are a thing,"

"That's insane. He just came over because of what happened at the hotel," I said. My phone was wedged between my shoulder and cheek as I picked out an outfit for college. "How do those people know where I live?"

"You didn't pick up the phone when I called, but you answered the door when he came? And those people were probably following Harry and noticed him coming to your house,"

"My mom said he was there. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially one of those guys,"

"Well, what did you two talk about?"

"He was just wondering how I was,"

"And how are you? You stormed out of the hotel so quickly. I hardly had any time to process anything," Lisa said.

"Neither did I. I just needed some fresh air," I replied, shrugging my shoulders, even though she couldn't see me.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"Okay. But when you do, call me. I'm worried, Zara," Her voice was concerning and soft.

"I will," I glanced at the clock behind me - quarter to 9 A.M. "I better get going. Bye, Lisa,"