Chapter Eleven

"So you're not going to have an engagement or anything? You're just gonna get married to each other?" Lisa asked when I reached the library. Zayn decided to drop me off, which gave us plenty of time to talk about us.

I shrugged my shoulders, "No one really mentioned an engagement. It's just arranged, I guess,"

"But what about the ring?"

"I guess I'll get one on the wedding day," I replied. Lisa was talking to me nonstop about the wedding. I told her about the day, and she insisted on being my maid of honor, even though we didn't have any labels on the wedding day.

"So where is your future husband?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"He went to see his friends," I said as I opened the textbook. We had been sitting in the library for an hour and we hadn't even began studying.

"Friends? What friends does he have here?" She asked.

"His band came here apparently. So he's meeting up with them,"

Her eyes widened and she came close to me, "You're saying One Direction is here?" She whispered so only I could hear. Her voice was shaking and she couldn't believe when I nodded my head. "And you tell me that now? Oh my! I have to meet them. Zara, you have to let me meet them!"

"Of course, Lisa. I'll text Zayn right now. Hey, maybe you can marry one of the boys," I joked as I took out my phone out of my bag.

"Do you think they'll want to marry me?" She asked. Her eyes were still wide and her lips split into a huge grin.

"I was joking, Lisa. But hey, you never know what'll happen,"

I sent Zayn a text asking if his friends were okay with meeting Lisa. He replied he was okay with it and so was the rest of the band, and I conveyed the message to Lisa.

"I need to go home and change," Lisa said as she got up from the chair.

"Why?" I asked. She looked fine in the clothes she was wearing - a button-up collared shirt with skinny jeans and ankle boots.

"Because I'm gonna meet One Direction, and I need to look perfect for them," She replied. "Wanna come with?"

I packed my bag, even though we didn't even study, and agreed to go with her back to her apartment.