"Yes sir. Right away." Secretary Kim replied as he left the room. My father motioned for me to sit and I did. We both sat there in silence until he was about to say something.

"How are you doing son?" My father asked with no emotion.

"Fine. And you?" I asked with a expressionless face.

"Fine." He replied. We continued to sit in silence  for what seemed like hours, but I knew were only a minute or two.

"You will be staying with me while you are on break." My father said. I knew my father wasn't asking for my approval so I just nodded in response. He then nodded also. 

I was getting irritated with this conversation so I decided to get out of my chair and walk to the door. Before I had time to turn the door nob my father  called my name.

I turned slightly so I could see him from one of my eyes.

" I  hope you know that you will be spending time with us." He said sternly.

"Who exactly is 'Us'?" I asked knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"My wife and your step mother, Lee Hee Young." My father said simply.

I knew this was going to happen if I was going to be staying here. I would have to go everywhere with them. But I have to remember that I am doing this for my mother. I know she wants my father and I to have a good relationship. I highly doubt that will happen , but I am going to try for my mother.

I walked out of my father's office and slammed the door closed. I made my way to my old room I would stay in when my mother and father were married. As I walked in old memories began to flood in my mind. The good and bad.

Everything looked exactly the same. My room was as big as ever. In the far left corner was my king sized bed. To the right of my bed was a window with a balcony. The bathroom was on the other side of the room which was where my TV was, closet,  and Chester drawer with a mirror. The walls were painted a nature green. The bed sheets were black. My sofa that sat in front of my TV was black and my Chester drawer was also.

I laid on my bed just staring at the ceiling. I hated this . I knew this was going to be the worst break ever. As I laid there I began to think about Alyese. I wonder why I felt so comfortable around her even though I never met her before. I mean at least I think I haven't met her before.

Since I couldn't get her face out of my head I just continued to say her name out loud.

"Alyese. Alyese. Alyese.Al....." I jolted out of my bed. 

"Could it be that the Alyese I bumped into was the Alyese I was best friends with." I said, " No... no it can't be. If it was wouldn't she have said something? Unless.... she didn't know either"

Right then and there I started panicking.

"Wait! It has to be hear. I mean when we were talking she said she  was once best friends with someone named Taemin. Oh God. I really am an idiot." I said while running downstairs to the library we had in the mansion.

Once I made it to the library I looked around for the shelf my father would put my year books at. I opened my third grade year book and looked for Alyese. It didn't take me long to find her because I remember I wrote best friend over her picture. 

Right when I saw her picture I was sure of it! The girl I bumped into at the store was my bestfriend Alyese...... Now I know... For a fact I have to see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYYYYY!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Vote and Comment once in awhile. Tell me what you think about the characters. Oh and sorry that is was kind of short I will try my best to make it longer. BYe!

~~~CAITLIN~~~