"Only if you want to," he tells me and I nod.

"I want to try, if you do," I say quietly, suddenly feeling shy.

"I don't know, I'm at tad out of your league don't you think?" Justin laughs as I smack him across the chest. "No, really, I'd love to be able to call you mine," he smiles, placing a sweet kiss to my lips. "Now, let's go inside, you're covered in goose bumps," he says, interlocking our fingers as we enter the house. We walk into the house right on time for lunch.

"Great I'm starving!" Justin exclaims, dragging me over to the food.

I can feel Vicky's eyes locked onto me and I lift my eyes up to meet her smirk. She wriggles her eyebrows at me, blowing me kisses. I burry my face into Justin's chest, letting him shield me from her harassment. Justin only chuckles at my embarrassment and pulls me closer.

After lunch, we all venture to the couch to begin our lazy Sunday movie marathon. After getting close to no sleep last night, I feel my eyes begin to get heavier and I try to fight away my tiredness.

"Tilds, you can sleep, it's fine," Justin says, patting his lap for me to lie on. I flash him a weak smile before falling to sleep, my head in his lap and his hands playing with my hair.

I wake to the sounds of excitement and the shrieks of laughter. I lazily remove myself from Justin's lap, opening my eyes to find the others engrossed in a game of call of duty.

"Sleep well?" Justin asks, smiling down at me.

"Mmmm," I reply, then snatch his control out of his hands and begin to play the video game for him. "You're terrible at this," I smirk.

"I am not!" He fires back making me chuckle.

"Justin you're basically dead, but nothing I can't fix," I say, sending him a wink.

"Tilda! You can't just come in and save you're boyfriend's pathetic arse, that's not fair," Kai complains when I kill him.

"Too late," I say, sending him an innocent but cheeky grin. I can feel the girls eyes on me and I know they've noticed that I didn't deny being called Justin's girlfriend.

"Gang up on Tilda!" Blair orders.

I ended up winning of course. I haven't lost a game of COD in a long time.

"How'd you do that? How is that even possible?" Kai questions me.

"I'm just skilled," I smirk. "Don't under estimate a girl."

"I'll beat you one day," he replies with determination before he walks up the stairs.

"Good luck with that!" I yell after him, jumping when I feel Justin's warm arms envelope around my waist.

"Way to make me look bad," Justin says, pretending to be hurt, as I spin around in his arms.

"I'm sorry," I smile sweetly.

"Forgiven," he replies instantly before joining our lips. Again, getting lost in the kiss, I block out all my surroundings.

"Ew, vomit," I hear someone say from behind me and instantly break away from Justin. I turn around to see Milly rummaging through the fridge.

Time flies and soon we're all seated around the dinner table. My thoughts are clouded as I continue to replay everything that happened today. Just thinking about it puts a smile to my face.

After dinner we all went for a night walk on the beach. As usually Milly and Kai ran ahead together, whilst Justin and I stayed at the back, our hands laced together as we walk through the shallow water.

Once we reach the house it's past ten o'clock and we have early morning training tomorrow so we all go straight to our beds.

"So you and Justin?" Vicky teases, wiggling her eyebrows at me playfully.

"Leave me alone!" I exclaim, feeling my cheeks redden in embarrassment.

"You investigated me about Blair when we got together, so it's only fair you tell me all the details," Vicky smirks.

"Stop harassing my girlfriend Victoria!" Justin yells for the boys room.

"Don't tell my girlfriend what to do!" Blair tells Justin, making Vicky and I fall into laughter.

"Goodnight boys!" I yell back, switching off the light and returning to the comfort of my bed.

A/N there's only 10 more chapters of Sweet & Salty left! I can't believe I've almost finished this book after so long.

Also I've been writing a new book lately. It's called Poison Ivy. I've decided to wait until I've finished Sweet & Salty before I post it. However, I have posted a little note, so you can add it to your library now for in advance when I begin to post chapters.

Please do add it to your library. I'm really liking what I've written so far and I'm very excited to start posting it.

Thanks,

Xx

Sweet & Saltyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें