Becoming Turlough

I got on the tube at 'King's cross station'. I felt Teagan running in his cage. He seemed to be looking for something. His heart rate picked up. He was trying to push his way out. What what was going on?

I looked out the window and then it hit me.

Mate! I and Teagan shouted at each other. I suddenly jumped up and run to the doors. They had closed but I had to get out. When I opened the door everyone was swearing at me but who cared if they knew their soul mate was there then they would do the same thing!

I jumped off the train and ran to her, my heart pumping. I couldn’t wait to have her in my arms.

She was small and lost in a sea of people but I could smell her beautiful scent, honey and lemons.

When I saw her she had short black hair. She was mine and no one else’s!

I suddenly saw her blue eyes light up as she ran for someone...

It was a man with ice white skin and grey emotionless eyes

She jumped into his arms giggling.

My heart shattered into millions of pieces, now I understood how Alpha Jackson felt when his mate died.

She has someone! I told Teagan. She loves someone else!

Her wolf won’t talk to me! Teagan cried out. He was heartbroken even more than me.

Was life even worth living? My mate had someone else!

A part of me died that day of the platform at King Cross Station. That Day I became The Alone Boy!

--------------------------------------------------X--------------------------------------------------------

So this is my next book to The Alone Girl! I hope you like it and don't worry you don't need to read The Alone Gilr to read this story! The Story was called The Right Girl *preview*!

Vote, Comment and Follow please!!

AbbieSmith0!!