Words That Were Never Meant To Be Said

Start from the beginning

Have people scared of you for a change...

I wonder what that felt like...

-Gerard's POV-

Everyone was still dead asleep. I mean I wouldn't blame them, it was barely fucking 7 am in the morning. I'd be asleep too, but it had been just one of those nights

Just one of those nights where I couldn't close my eyes for a second without seeing him...

I shook my head, sitting up on the couch I'd fallen asleep on. Besides, there was something I needed to do.

If there was one thing I didn't like, it was not knowing. I kept secrets, but found it too amusing to let others keep theirs. Call me a hypocrite, but there were just too many things one could do with words that were never meant to be said.

I got off the couch and grabbed Nathan's phone that Frank had left on the coffee table. I walked past the kitchen and out the door into the crisp morning. The sun was still rising and I shut the door. Leaning against the painted brick wall, I looked down at Nathan's phone and smirked to myself.

I knew this wasn't going to be that hard.

-Beth's POV-

I was still in bed.

Still anticipating the day.

*RING RING*

The sudden sound of my ringtone made me jump, honestly scaring me for a moment. I grabbed by phone from the bedside table and blinked a few times to try and red the bright screen, wondering who would call me so early.

And after a few moments, I saw the caller ID.

Nathan.

Nathan.

Why would Nathan be calling me this early? Why would Nathan be calling me at all?

I almost didn't want to answer.

But he was my brother...

And he didn't mean what he said...

I know he didn't...

"Nathan?" I went against my better judgment and answered.

"Guess again." I heard the amused voice respond.

My heart nearly stopped.

"G-Gerard?" I stuttered, confused as to why he was calling off of Nathan's phone. Or...calling at all...

"There we go."

I stayed silent. What was I supposed to say?

"Damn you really don't talk much, do you? I'll get straight to it then. I want to know how you know Eric and why you're staying with him."

I was stunned. Why did everyone seem to care so much as to why I was staying with Eric?

"Beth?" He questioned after a moment. "I want an answer."

I bit my lip. Why was he being so forceful? Why did he just expect me to give an answer to him?

Probably because I would answer him.

Because I'm weak.

"He's a friend." I said distantly, still trying to comprehend what exactly was happening.

"A friend?" He repeated back darkly. "What kind of friend?"

"Why?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Because I want to know."

"Why?" I repeated my question.

"You know Beth, one way or another, I'll get what I want." He paused. "I always do."

"How do you do it?" I said in a nervous burst of words.

He paused, not expecting my question. "You'll have to be more specific sweetheart, I do a lot if things."

I shook my head to myself. What was I doing? Why was I even talking to him?

"N-Nevermind." I wanted to hit myself for being this awkward.

"Ha okay then. So do you feel like telling me how you know Eric yet, or should we do this in person?"

I could practically hear the smirk on his lips when he said that, and I was ashamed to find that I was blushing.

I guess my silence was the answer he needed.

"Alright sugar, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but now I guess we're going to have to do this my way." He paused. "The fun way."

"Gerard-" I started desperately, already panicked about whatever he may be thinking.

"I'll just have to find you on campus, won't I?" He continued, ignoring me.

"Please-" I tried again, now double panicking after re-realizing that Gerard was also supped to attend Monroe.

"Maybe we'll have some classes together?" He was taunting me now, knowing fully it was making me uncomfortable.

"Please Gerard-" I sounded pathetic, but I couldn't stop. He was intimidating me and I just wanted it to stop.

"Oh come on princess, begging only makes me want to keep going." He chuckled.

And then there was nothing but the end tone.

He had hung up.

And I was left with more questions than answers.

Orientation was in about an hour now, and Gerard was going to be there.

I guess we were going to have to see who was better at hide n seek.

-------------------------------------------------------

*laughs nervously*

OK IM SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAPTER.

MY EXCUSE?

MIDTERMS.

JUST.

FREAKING.

MIDTERMS.

BUT IM A HELLA PROCRASTINATOR SO IM ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY AND POST ANOTHER BY TONIGHT TO HOPEFULLY MAKE UP FOR THIS ONE.

HAHA PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

STAY FABULOUS *MUAH*

---Fabbyulous1