Arc 5: Tournament and Recruits

Start from the beginning

Yuuto examine all the sports bike section "I will admit that some of them look cool, but what's getting the ladies part mean exactly?" he ask and turn to see Issei getting on one of the bike "Well, I heard from the internet that girls always love men on expansive sport bike, so if we have one of these! Dozens of girls will be swarming around us!".

"Issei, do you even have a driver's license?" Nawin ask and see the Hyoudou pause, making him sigh "I thought so" Issei get off the bike, crossing his arm and huffs "Well, do you have one?!" "Yes I actually do" Nawin bring out his wallet and pull his driver license out "Same with me" Yuuto shows Issei his own one "Wait what the hell, how did you guys get it?!" he ask in shock "You can get them when you've turn 17, idiot" Nawin reply, putting his license back.

"Anyway, Issei, you don't have to worry, I'm sure I can help get you something" Nawin reply with a smirk and walk to the counter lady with Yuuto following behind him. Issei suddenly feel chills running down is spine 'Oh no".

Time Skip

In the quiet shopping mall at the east side of Kuoh, people perk up when hearing a loud engine noise zooming past the streets. After a few minute, they are surprise to see a Red Ducati bike parking in the front of the theater with a Green Ninja bike also parking beside it.

"You're right, Nawin-kun, this is fast" Yuuto take off his helmet and look to his right, seeing the Makasha doing the same "My father is quite a bike's fan, so I know these stuff" he replies then gets off the Ducati and turn around to see a lot of middle age woman's and school girls looking at them with hearts in their eyes, making him sweat drop 'Well I'll give it to Issei, he is right about that fact'.

The two leans against their bikes and wait for a couple of minute, then they perk up when hearing a squeaky and noisy engine coming toward them. The boys turn to see Issei riding a white scooter toward them. Yuuto bring his hands near his mouth to contain his laughter while Nawin opening chuckle at ridiculous sight, what make it funnier is Issei's expression which contains nothing but annoyance and embarrassment.

"Nice bike Issei, where did you get that from... your grandma?" Nawin tease and watch the Hyoudou park beside them, then takes of his child-like helmet and throw it toward the Makasha, who catch it easily "SHUT IT TEME!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE GIVE ME THE LOOKS WHEN I WAS PASSING BY!!" he yell.

"Hey, it's not my fault that they will only allow you to ride a scooter if you don't have a driver's license" Nawin reply and throw the helmet in to the scooter's basket. "Good thing with all the missions we've done, we were able to afford these" Yuuto said, petting his new bike.

"Hey kids!" a deep voice yell, making the three turns to see a police officer walking toward them. Issei gets nervous while the other two raise their eyebrows "Is there something wrong officer?" Nawin ask "Yes, this area is going to be close in a few minutes, so we need to ask you guys to leave for your own safety" he answer.

"Did something happen here?" Yuuto ask making the officer nod "Yes, but it's still under investigation, we will be handling it, so don't worry". Nawin look skeptical at that claim and close his left eyes while his right eye shine red. The police look surprise at his though quickly, his eyes turn blank and glow green "Tell us what happened here to make you close a populated area" Nawin ask in a monotone voice while the other two look at him in worry.

"There was a gruesome crime reported late last night, couple of officers went to investigate and found a mutilated woman, her body was spread around the alleyway... it's the most gruesome crime we ever witness" the police answer monotonously. Nawin nod "I see, do you have any suspects at hand?" "No, we can't even determine the woman's identity since her face has been ripped into pieces" Nawin's eyes narrow when hearing this new information "Where is the crime scene location?" "It's at the end of the east block from here".