You held back laughter and leaned against a post in the Homestead.

You watched as Newt walked around to the other boys, who declared who they were.

"Gally," Thomas's body and voice said. "I couldn't be stuck in Minhos body, no. I had to be stuck in this shuck faces."

Gallys body, or Thomas, stepped forward. "Hey! My body is perfectly fine. Chiseled like stone, I'll have you know."

Chucks body stepped towards Minhos body and touched his stomach. "I want my body back," he whispered. "Not that your body isn't totally amazing, Chuck, but you're short."

Minhos body nodded and said, "I know. I miss my curly hair."

Your brain was about to explode. This was SO confusing.

Newt took your hand, or really, his own hand. He leaned in and whispered, "What happens if one of us has to use the bathroom?"

Your eyes go wide at the thought. "Okay! We need to get this switched back, NOW."

"I bet it was the powder!" Minhos body, Chuck, says.

You think for a second. "Hey," you say with your voice thick with an accent. "I think he's right. Maybe if we wash all this stuff off, we'll go back to normal?"

"Let's do that," Gally says an stares down at Thomas's body. "This slinthead can have his body. I want my eyebrows back pronto."

"Well," Chuck says. "I'd be okay staying I mean...I've never looked so good."

You shake your head and feel a bit disoriented without your usual length of hair. Newts was a bit...freeing. But still, you wanted your body back now.

"Okay to the showers!" The boys shouted. You stayed in place as they started running, and Newt cast you a side glance.

"Oh don't you even think about it," you warn.

Newt puts his hands up. "I wasn't! Well just have to find some other way to wash off this bloody powder." Your voice sounded weird being manipulated by his attempted accent.

Alby folded his arms. "Don't worry, there's a hose by the Gardens. Use that."

You jog to the Gardens in search of the hose Alby mentioned. Newt finally finds it and starts the water.

He's about to spray you when he puts an arm over your stomach. Your body curls and falls to the ground and Newt cries out in pain.

"Newt!" You shout and rush over to him. "What's wrong? What's going on?" You kneel next to him and put a hand on your shoulder.

"Your body! It...it hurts," he groans. He was clutching his stomach and breathing hard.

"How? You weren't hurt, and I wasn't hurt before so..." You think hard and come up with nothing.

Alby runs up once he sees your body curled on the ground and you standing above it. "What happened to him?"

"I-I don't know!"

Alby pauses and then his eyes go wide. "He's bleeding!"

"What?" you breathe. You look to where Alby was pointing and then immediately start laughing.

"Oh that's hilarious!"

Alby shoots you a dark look and yells for the med-jacks. Your eyes go wide and you shake your head. "No! No no it's fine I promise."

Newt looks up to you and shakes his, your, head. "It's not fine! Apparently I'm bleeding and I'm in intense pain!"

"Newt! Just calm down okay? Breathe. You're fine, I promise. Stand up and I'll wash you off."

Newt stands shakily and looks to you. You take the hose and spray him down until you were sure he had no powder on your body. He does the same and you shake off whatever water was left on you. The powder should be off-

You feel disconnected for a second, like something has sucked the air out of you for a moment. It wasn't a pleasant feeling and you definitely didn't want to experience it again.

Then, you looked down and saw your own feet, your own hands, your own blood.

"Finally," you sigh.

"Thank goodness," Newt breathes and looks to you in concern. "Are you alright? Are you still bleeding?"

You laugh inwardly and nod. "Yeah, Newt. I'm still bleeding. And in pain. But it's alright. Wait a week, it'll go away."

Newt cocks his head to the side and gives you a confused look. You shake your head. This was a conversation to have when you weren't bleeding through your only good pair of jeans.

You tell him you'd explain later as you grab a pair of clean pants and rush to the bathroom. What great timing Mother Nature had.