Chapter 19

I watched his ass as he carried me up the stairs and into what I assumed to be his bedroom. He slipped me back down in front of him, keeping my chest firmly planted against his own. "You look beautiful tonight by the way." I blushed and looked down but then noticed my clothes were covered in food stains from making dinner. My head snapped back up to give him a scowl and I noticed his cocky grin plastered on his face already. He knew I looked like shit.

Just as I was going to chew him out for being an ass, his fingers slipped under my shirt and caressed my stomach. My breath caught in my throat as his fingers moved in slow circles higher against my skin, leaving a trail of fire coursing through my veins. "I'm going to kiss you Raegan." I didn't make a sound, only nodded my head eagerly. His head dips down to the crook of my neck and I feel his warm breath fan my skin. Just as I feel his lips brush my skin, he pulls away, teasing me. I let out a loud, unladylike, groan and let my head fall back. He started to chuckle quietly and I glared daggers at him.

"You think this is funny?"

"Well, yeah. I mean look how bad you want me." His eyebrows danced and began to laugh again. I cocked my eyebrow and took my shirt off in the sexiest way possible; putting my hands on my hips once I was finished. Orion immediately stopped laughing, his eyes going wide as he stared down at my full chest. His jaw ticked and his eyes grew dark as he took a menacing step towards me.

"Not so funny anymore now, is it?" I barely choked out and took a step back with his step forward. He's desperate to touch me, anything I will let him get away with. I can feel it, I feel the same way. I want to touch him just as bad. His chest, his arms, his neck, those lips...

In one swift move, he took my legs in his hands and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He turned us around so my back was planted firmly against the wall behind us. He pushed his body into mine and let out a low growl. His eyes searched mine for a moment before his lips crushed into mine. He didn't bother asking for entrance before he shoved his tongue into my mouth and slid it against my own. He tastes of wine, and oddly I like it. I let out a soft moan as he cupped my ass in his hands and pressed his growing bulge into me. He grinned into the kiss and I fumbled to get the buttons of his shirt undone. Once his shirt fell limp he pulled his arms out, practically ripping the sleeves as his cuff links got stuck. I bit his lip and sucked it into my mouth, shoving my fingers into his hair.

Orion's hands traveled from my ass, leaving me to hold myself up with my legs and the wall, over my torso and up to my bra. "Undo my bra."

"That'll be my undoing..."He laughed heavily into my neck. He paused setting his forehead against my shoulder as he unclasped the little metal piece that prevented my skin from touching his completely. He ran his fingers back towards the front of my body and stuck his thumb into my mouth silently telling me to suck. I did as he asked and closed my eyes as I pulled it into my mouth and swirled my tongue over it.

He removed it with a groan and ran his other fingers in circles until he reached my nipple that was starting to form a hard peak. Flicking his newly wet thumb over it, my head fell back and I moaned. The sweet agony as he pinched me and twisted slightly was making it hard for me to be quiet. When neither of us can take it anymore he takes my breast in his hand and pulls my hard nipple into his mouth, swirling and flicking and biting it. Softly working me with pain and pleasure, my insides are tightening as I feel everything building.

He pulls us away from the wall, only one hand holding my body against his firmly. Laying me on the bed, I can tell he went for gentle but it wasn't. It couldn't be with him landing on top of me in the process. His arm propped himself so that his full weight wasn't on top of me. He looked down between us and growled. I looked down bewildered and then felt as he stood up. I redirected my attention to him as he stood in front of me. He unbuttons his suit pants and lets them drop to the floor, kicking them out of the way. Next he comes for me.