"Harry," I hear Bobbi say.

"Hey Bobbi," my boyfriend's voice is raspy, sending chills down my spine.

"You have to tell me everything about Australia," Niall says setting me down.

"I will," I smile. "But first, hug your father."

Niall laughs and I turn around, a smile spreading across my lips when I see Harry already looking at me.

"Cali, you look lovely as always," Harry says with a slight smirk. Butterflies fill my tummy and spread through out my body as he pulls me into a cuddly hug. I breath in his scent while nuzzling my face in his chest. He pulls away much too soon and I involuntarily let out a small whimper. He chuckles and places a chaste kiss on my cheek. "Patience baby girl."

I roll my eyes at him, causing him to chuckle, and turn to my father. "Harry this is my dad, Daniel."

"Please call me Dan," dad says with a smile, shaking Harry's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dan," Harry smiles and releases his hand.

"Let's get going," Niall says, pulling on my arm and dragging me forward. I giggle and glance back at my dad and my boyfriend. They are smiling at me and I motion for them to get talking. They laugh and follow closely behind. Dad and Bobbi pay, after quite the argument with Niall and Harry, and we all take our seats. Harry sits down first, then Bobbi, Niall, me, and dad last. There is still quite a bit of time before the game starts so Niall begins asking me questions about my trip. "So, it sounds like you were having fun in Australia."

"Oh please," I scoff, my Irish accent coming out with the surroundings of three strong accented Irishmen. "I didn't go off the top."

"You called me completely wasted," he laughs and I slap my hand over his mouth as my dad looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I hope you are taking care of yourself Calista," he warns and I put on my innocent girl look.

"Of course I am," I say in that sweet voice that I learned at a very young age can manipulate people. "It was one night and I was in very good hands, I always control myself da."

"Good," he nods and Niall giggles.

"Did you tell your dad about your boyfriend?" he teases and I cover my face with my hands after seeing Harry smirk. Bobbi leans in and whispers in Harry's ear and he blushes profusely.

"What boyfriend?" dad asks with a gleam in his eye.

"His name is Henry Stein," Niall says with a smirk and Bobbi busts up laughing. I look over to see Harry covering his mouth with his hand.

"And where is this Henry Stein from?" dad asks, glancing past me to Harry.

"England," I answer nonchalantly.

"Where in England?" Bobbi asks this time.

"I don't know!" I exclaim. "I'm not a geographer."

"Well what does he do?" dad asks.

"He's in school, in L.A., to be an English teacher," I answer.

"Wow," dad nods smirking slightly.

"How long have you been together?" Bobbi asks.

"Um .. " I pause. "Like almost two weeks."

"I thought it was longer than that they way you went on and on," Niall says, teasing at the end.

"Well we've known each other for a while," I shrug, looking at Harry then at my dad.

"How old is this lad?" Dad asks, glancing at Harry over my shoulder.