Discussion Part 2

A/N -  I know that it is short, but please let me know what you think.  I will try to update when I get the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV

I woke up on a soft cloud, it was much comfier than my bed, and arms wrapped around me. I rolled over to see Tyler looking at me. "You talk in your sleep."

"I do not!"

"You do."

"What did I say, if I may ask?"

"My name."

"Anything else?"

"No, just my name." He pulled me closer to him and I snuggled into his chest.

"Ty, what all did you pack me?"

"Everything that you would need."

I got out of bed and walked over to my suitcase. Inside were undergarments, clothes, an extra pair of shoes, socks, makeup, and hair products. I pulled out an outfit for the day, just yoga pants and a sweater for today. I am happy that Ty packed yoga pants, they are so comfy, and even better that he is perfectly fine with me wearing yoga pants or sweatpants around him. He actually likes it. He says he likes me in whatever I wear, as long as I like it and I feel comfortable in it. As I walked into the bathroom and placed my clothes down, I stripped, turned on the water, and got in. "Ty, it is mighty lonely in here." I called out to him. Within seconds he was bare and standing behind me in the shower. "That didn't take you long." I smiled as I turned around to face him. He was watching me closely, and I noticed how he took a quick glance at all of me. "Ty, behave."

"Only if you do." His voice was deeper, and his eyes became darker.

Sighing inside of my head, I pushed him against the marble wall, and kissed him.

Finally out and finished with the shower, we walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. Or rather, I sat on the couch while Ty called in a breakfast order for me. He knew me so well that I don't have to tell him what I want for breakfast, he already knows. After the order was placed he come to join me on the couch. "Your breakfast is on the way, and I have sent someone out to get you a starbucks."

He chuckled at me when I jumped on him and gave him a hug. "You know me so well."

"I pay attention." I kissed him again, and soon found myself on my back. I pushed on his chest gently, and he pulled away. "We still need to talk." He sighed and agreed.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything, about being a vampire, would be exciting." I grinned at him happily, and he just stared at me like I had lost my mind. "What?"

"I have never seen anyone get so excited about learning or wanting to become a vampire."

"Well now you do." I smiled at him.

"Okay, young lady, calm down."

I shrunk back against the couch and nodded. "Okay."

He leaned back and placed his arms on the back of the couch, "Where would you like me to begin?"

"Um, maybe about how I would act at first or whatever."

"Once you turn, every sense will be hightened, and you might have to remain inside for, a while before you can go outside. There will also be a hunger, you will feel hungry all of the time, even after you feed. Your throat will have a scratchy feeling, your gums, teeth, and jaw will ache, along with headaches, and pain in your eyes." I raised my hand up to pause him. I needed a moment to take it all in.

"You said that I would be hungry all of the time, will that ever go away?" I need to know if it fades or if I will feel hungry all of the time, like forever.

"No. Though the feeling does fade some, and depending on how you react and handle the change, the easier it will be for you to control it, and to control your self."

"This is a lot to take in."

"It is, and we haven't even scratched the surface." That made me worry, and I could tell that Ty was actually stressed about the situation that we were in. He didn't want me to go through any of this, but it wasn't just his decision, it was mine. Looking at him now, I knew that I would go through anything to be with him.

I moved to straddle him, and I placed his hands on my waist. Taking his face into my small hands I looked him in the eyes. "I will do anything to be with you." His eyes searched mine, as I stared into his soul. His lips crushed mine, and the world began to spin.

All too soon, the elevator dinged and my breakfast was brought in. Ty glared at the man that had come in last night, and once he was gone, I began to eat. Ty watched me with a small smile on his face, which caused me to blush. "Hey ty, will I be able to blush?"

His chuckle made me blush even more, "Only you would ask such a question, but yes, occasionally you will be able to blush."

"What do you mean, occasionally?"

"It may take you a while to act human again."

"Oh." Was my only reply as I sat quietly and finished eating.

"Sarah."

"Yes."

"When I tell you to do something, I need you to trust me and do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

"Ty?"

"Sarah, do you understand what I am telling you?"

"Yes, okay."

He pulled me into his arms, and I wondered what I had gotten myself into. What did I do for all of this to happen, for me to have to run from my home, for Ty to keep me hidden, to keep himself hidden. That we are now being hunted by humans and Vampires. It also made me wonder who would win, us or them?

I snuggled into Ty trying not to think so much, to stop all of my thoughts from running wild in my head, and I wondered if I would ever see my friends again???