Sharks

~~~~~This chapter may be a bit difficult for some readers towards the end, read at your own risk.  Thank you and enjoy.~~~~~

Rachel's POV

Derek was running his fingers through my hair when I opened my eyes to see his amazing face. I snuggled into him more, and my arm around him tightened, I heard him chuckle. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He spoke, his voice still slightly coded with sleep. "Are you hungry?"

"Are you?" I don't think he was expecting that. He rolled us over and placed his elbows on either side of my head.

"Rachel you know, you don't have to..."

"I know, but don't you like mine better?" Does he not want me anymore, do I taste bad???

He caressed my face before he answered. "You." He sighed. "You are all that I want, but I cannot be drinking from you as much as I wish. It could harm you, and I will not harm you."

"Oh..." I looked away from him.

"Hey." I glanced back up at him, he searched my eyes and then his cocky smirk appeared on his face. "I have a better idea, for the both of us."

"What?" Now I am confused, then he went under the covers. What is he? Oh... My head fell back into the pillow and I gripped the sheets tightly.

Hours later we were both in the bathroom; getting ready to go out, just to look around. I put on one of my nice fitting black sweaters, black jeggings, black stilettos, and a smokey look to go with my straightened hair that took me fifteen minutes to do. As I was finishing the touches on my makeup Derek wrapped his arms around me; wearing a black button up long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and a pair of black fancy shoes, but not old man shoes. I giggled when he started trailing very light gentle kisses on my neck. "Derek, cut it out."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you are too beautiful to stay away from."

"Thats a really nice answer, now stop trying to get points."

"I am not trying to get points, I really mean it." He turned me to look at him once I had finished. He lifted my chin up and held my face gently in his hands. "You are beautiful."

"Yeah, I know thank you." I patted his chest and walked into the bedroom with Derek on my heels. I giggled when I threw a pillow at him and he had looked so confused.

Derek and I left and climbed into the limo we had arrived in. Derek held me in his lap as we waited to arrive to wherever it is that he is taking me. I giggled as he began to place light kisses down my neck and would whisper silly things into my ear to make me laugh. I could feel his leps against my skin, and he was smiling. He's happy right now, I love when he is happy; I know that he has been stressed and I think that this trip is good for him, for me, for us. Turning in his lap and facing him, I kissed his lips quickly and then poked his nose. He chuckled "now why would you go and do that?" He raised an eyebrow and so I poked him again. His response was to poke my side and then to tickle me.

"S.Stop." He complied quickly and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost, patience now."

"Oh, alright fine." I snuggled into him more and enjoyed the two of us being so close.

After some time had passed we had come to a stop. Derek and I stepped out when the door was opened and I looked around to see this big giant circle thing with what looked like bubbles to be in. Derek grabbed my arm, but was careful not to harm, but enough to make it look real. Derek and I managed to get through the crowd, so many stares from everyone, humans and vampire alike. Once we were in our own bubble; that's what I call it, Derek spoke and released me. "This is the London Eye."