Rescue

A/N - Warning there will foul language in this chapter, so read at your own risk, thank you.

Also I am thinking about a new story, and I need names.  So, if you have any name suggestions, I would love to know them.  Thank you.

Now please enjoy this chapter that I have for you lovelies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as we pulled up into an alley near my job. Before getting out of the car I looked back at Marcus. "Stay in the car, I will call if I need you. If you can help it, don't kill anyone okay?" I jumped out of the car and began to make my way to the building.

"Rachel." He nearly hollered at me through the now opened window. I turned to look back at him. "I cannot guarantee anything, if your life's in danger, someone will die!" The way he said, confused me to a point of why he would do such a thing for me. Yeah we were friends, and yeah he was with my mother now, but there seemed to be something different about the way he seemed overly protective me at the moment, but yet he also trusted me and had confidence within me. I nodded my head

The plan is simple, get in there request to speak with the prisoner, and I know they will let me speak with him for the fact that he was with my best friend and I want to know what he did to her, or at least that is what I will tell my bosses. if not i get tyler loose and then we fight our way out. Once I was inside, I had made sure that all of my weapons were hidden; they were in case of an emergency. I didn't want to use them, but if it came to it, I would use them. But would I really attack my own people to save Tyler? I suppose that I would, I mean I am already here, aren't I? I had to remind myself that this was for Sarah, my best friend. I am doing this for her, my sister. I repeated the same thing over and over in my head as I made my way to the holding cells, and integration rooms. I had to make a stop at the office with all of the files, and of course there someone there. "Ms. Chandler, I thought you were at home for the time being?"

"I was, but I heard that we had one taken in earlier this evening. I would like to speak with him." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at the man that sat behind the desk. He wasn't a hunter, but he knew how things were runned around here. That and I have heard that he has a thing for young girls, and I would be one of those girls, so I decided to use my cute charm to see Tyler. "It is to the utmost importance that I speak with the vamp brought in." I told him while bashing my eyelashes at him, and shifting my weight around.

He sighed and stood up. "I guess that will be fine." I caught him eye me up and down, and could only imagine what Derek would do, if he knew what this guy was doing. Though if he even tried touching me, I'd break his arms. He grabbed a key for tyler's holding cell and we left the office to head towards tylers cell. Once at tyler's cell, I stood my ground. Tyler laid on the bed in his cell with his arms behind his head. He seemed awfully comfy in there, and it made me wonder if he had been imprisoned before... The man unlocked the cell and Tyler shifted his gaze from the ceiling and over to us. When he saw me his body stiffened and I shook my head at him, just enough that only he knew I was moving my head. Once the cell was opened I walked in, and grabbed him roughly. "Lets go blood sucker!" Dragging him to one of the interrogation rooms, and then sitting him down in a chair. I made sure that there were no taps made for this interrogation.

Once I knew it was safe to talk, I talked. "What the hell happened!?"

"Beats me, one minute I was watching aladdin with sarah, and then I was being dragged from her house."

"You didn't fight back?"

"I didn't want to frighten her."

"Frighten her?" I questioned him as I leaned against the table, and glared down at him.

"Rachel. You have seen Derek fight before yes? Imagine if Sarah witnessed that from me. We both know she wouldn't take it very well."

He seemed to relaxed, and knowing being here, which brought me to my next question. "Have you been brought in before?"

"A few times actually. I was always bailed out by a company up in Chicago."

"What's in Chicago?"

"A company for vampires, and humans alike, sort of like a law firm if you will. We have friends in a few high places, not only of our kind, but of yours."

"I'm sorry I don't follow." I sat down and placed my hands on the table.

"There is a young lady that took over her father's company, and if we are in her assistance, she will get us out, though as of now she is in London so it may take a while for me to get out of here. Though before I normally would have killed everyone here. But seeing as Derek would have my head if I risked your life..." He paused. "I do enjoy spending time with my mate, and I do not need her heart broken because of something that I did."

"And this is why I am getting you out right now. Like you said, you have people on the inside. I happen to be one of them now, now let's get you out of here." I stood, but paused when he didn't move.

"I am not to risk your life Rachel." He said it so plainly, but filled with a touch of hurt.

"Sorry, but I do believe that the need of your mate trumps the need to protect me for Derek's sake." He still didn't budge. "Tyler. Sarah called me freaking out that you were taken. I am here to take you back to her, or at least get you out of here period. She doesn't even know that I am here. She is my best friend and if I have to risk my life for her, I will."

He looked up at me and then stood, realization crossing his features. "It is good to know that she has a friend such as you."

"Good to know that she has you, I know what it is like for you guys, and I know how it feels to be away from Derek; I don't want Sarah to feel that pain. She is too fragile, we both know that." He nodded his head in agreement as we left the room. I held his arms behind him, with a gun to his back as we walked towards the exit. Then I whispered only loud enough for his ears. "I have someone outside waiting for us, if anything goes wrong the two of you get out of here. If Derek finds out and has a problem, tell him it was all me and I didn't give you a choice, tell him this is what I wanted."

He nodded and kept his head low as we neared the exit. We were so close, so close.

"Chandler!" I stopped, my gun cocked and ready to go. "What are you doing!?"

"Taking this vamp to his grave!" I hollered back at him.

"He is supposed to be in his holding cell."

"Well this leach here, was sleeping with my friend, he tried killing her, he deserves to die, this is a personal matter, and I know that it is not how we do things, but..." I shrugged and Agent Kenston chuckled to himself.

"I suppose I could let you go and do what you wish, though this will be hell to explain." Pausing as he thought about the situation that I have given him, before he spoke again. "He was sleeping with your friend huh?"

"Yes!"

"Is she alright?"

"She will be, once I am finished with this bastard. She hadn't been coming around lately, and a few minutes before I came here, I stopped by at her place. I saw the bruises all over her body. This bastard deserves to die!"

Kenston stepped aside, and put his hands up in surrender. "I saw nothing." He put his hands in his pockets as he walked away. It actually worked, and I knew that tyler could hear my heart beating faster out of excitement that, that had worked.

Finally out of the building we walked in the same position all the way to the alley. I shoved Tyler into the car, and then instructed Marcus where to go. I am taking Tyler back to sarah's, but first on the way there, Tyler and I have a few things to discuss.