Graduation

The photo above or on the side is the dress and shoes.

Rachel's POV

Today is graduation and I haven't heard from Derek since prom night. I am a bit nervous for tonight, but also excited. I was happy to be graduating with my friends, and I was happy that my mother, and Jake were here to support me. Even Marcus and some of his men were here for me as well, which was a bit of a surprise. I wore a black corset dress with fishnet tights, along with some pretty black wedge stilettos to match. I did my hair and make-up, straight hair with it teased a bit, and then I did a Smokey eye look. I smiled when I was done and walked downstairs with my cap and gown already on, mom almost started to cry when she saw me step into the living room. Marcus wrapped an arm around her which seemed to make her more emotional, I sighed and went over to hug her.

 She hugged me back and then stood, "Take a few pictures sweetie." She said, as she lifted up her camera. I nodded and she took a few pictures, then she told me to stand with Marcus and take a few with him, which I did. Next it was Jake and I, then Mom and I while Marcus took the pictures. Soon it was Jake, mom and I, then Marcus set it up so that we could have a picture with all of us together. Soon it was time to go to the high school, to get ready to walk. We all got in the car and drove off towards the school, I really wished that Derek could be here. I thought as Marcus pulled up to the school, we all got out and went our separate ways.  I left to go to the cafeteria and they went to go sit in the stadium. I smiled as I walked in the cafeteria and saw Sarah and Blaze talking to each other. They turned and ran to me.

  "This is so exciting." Sarah said.

"Sure is, we finally get to leave this place." Blaze told us, with a giant smirk on his face.

"Guys, do you realize that we are finally free to do as we want, but you know with exceptions." I told them and we laughed. There were hidden meanings, in other words we could do what we wanted and now we could do even more for the fact that Sarah and I have Vampires for mates, and who those vampires are, are the perks.

  Our principle announced for us to take our seats, and that we would be lining up soon to walk out to the stadium. After he explained that once everyone has walked we could throw our hats if we wished. After that it was time for us to head out to the stadium. I held my head up high, and when I walked out to my seat, I could hear my name being shouted. I glanced up to see Mom, Marcus, Jake, Dave, and even some of Marcus's men. I looked back a head of me to go to my seat without falling on my face, luckily I made it.

  Everyone was finally seated and we all had to listen to a few speeches, which no one really wanted to listen to. Then names were being called to walk across the stage they set up, and for us to get our diplomas. My name was called and I walked across the stage, taking my diploma, and shaking hands with my principle, then walking off to go back to my seat. Everyone sat patiently, sort of, as we waited for it to be over, most likely everyone was going to go and get wasted. I chuckled when a few of the kids started to shout for this to hurry along and before too much longer the last name was called. We all got ready to stand once they made their way back to their seat. We all stood and jumped, clapping, hugging, and saying goodbyes and a few who threw their hats.

 I walked over to my family and friends and we all smiled and took pictures. So many pictures were taken I thought I might go blind. After they finally had enough pictures we all went our separate ways, I was walking with my family when Marcus told me to stop and take a closer look around me. I did as he said and under one of the large trees that we have on school campus I could see the outline of a man. I looked closer and realized it was Derek. I looked to Marcus and he nodded his head. I started to run towards Derek, and he caught me when I reached him.

"You look great." He told me as I laughed.

"You came.""I wouldn't miss it." I pulled away from him and looked back to my family who were getting in the car.

  "You," Derek pointed his finger at me, "are coming with me."

"Where are we going?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out." I crossed my arms across my chest and sighed.Derek and I walked to his car, and he held the door opened for me to get in. I smiled, as he drove off.

 "Derek could I have a hint or something?"

"Road trip."I jumped in my seat with excitement.

 "Really?"

"Yes." He chuckled. I sat back in my seat and watched as we drove away from crazy town for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that it is short, and I am sorry for that, I will try to make the next chapter longer.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you.