Two Down One to go

Try reading my other story The Alpha's Interesting Mate.  Thank you for those that read, vote and comment.  Please share, if you share on twitter, tumblr, or instagram # the titles of the stories, I will see it.  Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~

~

Rachel's POV

I was bleeding, I couldn't stop the bleeding.  I was running, my legs hurt, and my chest hurt, my stomach hurt, my wounds hurt.  I had to stop, to try and stop the bleeding.  Nothing was working.  The wound on my leg, there was too much blood.  I was in an alley and I knew they weren't too far away from me.  I leaned back against the brick wall, and laid my head back, I looked up at the night sky.  I can do this.  I breathed in deep and then let it out slowly.  I have this, I can do this, and this is my job.  One more deep breath in and out, I pushed away from the wall and made my way down the alley.  One jumped in front of me and I shot him twice in the chest, and he fell.  I watched his body began to turn grey, his veins going black, and he stilled.  The other one grabbed me from behind.  One of his hands went to my throat, he was blocking my air.  My immediate reaction was to reach for his hand holding my throat.  I made myself let go, I fought him with one arm, while the hand with the gun went to his head.  I shot him twice and he let me go, then I fired two more in his chest as he turned grey, veins black, and body stilled.  I coughed and regained my air supply.  I then started running again.

Two down one to go.... The third one is here somewhere.  I heard a growling from behind me.  I spun only to be pounced on.  My gun was raised and I shot three times, his body stilled atop of mine.  I sighed, mission complete. 

I managed to push him off of me.  I stood, and then half limped, half ran to my car.  Marcus had gotten me a car a few days ago.  I was very thankful for that, it made my life easier.  I was able to drive to school now, and pick Sarah up from time to time to go do something, or to even get Blaze when his car wasn't working yesterday.  I loved being able to drive, it felt like I had some sort of freedom I never had before.  Although it made me want to go see Derek that much more.

It had been two weeks since I have seen him.  Which then reminded me that I actually graduate soon, oh my goodness.  I graduate in two weeks.  That and Prom is in a few days.   Well then, that will be an interesting day won't it.   I sighed as I made it to my car and got in, started the engine, and then took off towards headquarters.  I was reaching in the back seat for the first aid kit, and pulled it out, I grabbed gauze and everything and started to wrap my leg up...  I reached headquarters quickly and got out of the car.  I walked through the front doors and made it in a few feet before I had to use the wall for support.  As I was about to fall Dave showed up and caught me.

"Wow there princess."  He looked down at my leg.  "What the hell happened to you?"

"Don't ask, just get me to the hospital wing."  He nodded and help me limp to the hospital wing of headquarters.  Half way there he was practically dragging me, I was getting tired.   Once in the wing, the doc came out and started cutting my pants and the gauze and everything to get to my wound.  There was a hole in my left thigh, and it looked gross.  "It almost the major artery, you are very lucky to still be alive you know?"  He told me, I smirked at him.

"You know me."  I told him with a shrug, him and Dave both started laughing.

"I have to stitch you up now."

"Okay."

"Do you want?"

"No I am good, just get it over with, besides it would take to long for it to kick in at the this point it's been long enough, just stitch me up doc."  He nodded and did, as I held onto Dave.  This was normal for me, coming in injured and having to get stitches, of course sometimes it was for what dad had done to me, but I blamed it on missions.  It hurt a bit, more like stung, that and I don't really like needles very much.  I breathed out a sigh of relief when I was all stitched up.

"You need to be careful for the next few weeks you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, thanks doc."

I went to get up, only to be pushed back down by Dave and the Doc.  "Oh come on guys?"

"You need to rest here for the night, and I need to hook you up to an IV, and..."

"Okay, doc whatever, just wait until I fall asleep alright, you know I don't like needles and what not..."  I told him, and they both chuckled at me. 

~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you.