More Fun

~~ Warning, this chapter is R rated for Sexual Content. You may read at your own risk, you have been warned.  ~~

Derek's POV

Rachel went to the bathroom, I laid down on the bed placing my hands underneath my head. I have to think. Rachel knocked a vampire girl out in the restroom just by hitting her head on the counter. Rachel is holding something back, she is stronger than most humans, I noticed that when I first got her. She seems to be getting stronger the more she is around me, I have also noticed her fascination in my blood glasses. She feels a pull to it; that much I can see. Her scent is starting to get stronger as well, as well as her senses, her reflexes. Thinking about Rachel made me think once again about my yearning to love her, physically.  Though I will wait for her, for however long that may be.  I want her to want it as much as I do, I do not wish to force her do something she is not yet ready for. 

I soon felt her straddling me, I thought nothing of it until her fingers started to unbutton my shirt, her fingers brushing against my skin, lingering a bit longer than necessary. I groaned as she continued, I opened my eyes to watch as she did this.  Finding that she looked amazingly beautiful above me.  I could already hear her heart beat pick up, she was nervous, yet...  Once she undid the last button she traced over my abs and then looked up at me. She gasped a bit when she realized that I had been watching her, I smirked. "Enjoying it up there?" She bit her lip nervously, driving my inner animal wild. I flipped us over, her hands on my chest were making it worse on controlling myself. I growled lowly as I kissed her lips. She moaned as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I began to make a purr like noise as her hands traveled to my waist and then up my back. I sat up and threw my shirt on the floor somewhere, I was too focused on this beautiful woman beneath me. She sat up and kissed my chest, causing me to growl again. I lifted her shirt over her head and threw it as well. She laid back down and I began to kiss her neck, finding the perfect spot when I heard her moan loudly and her of course her nails digging into my back a bit. I moaned into her neck as she ran her nails down my back. I pulled away to look at her. Lust was evident in those eyes of hers, as I am sure mine held the same. I kissed her once more and then moved to remove her jeans. I tore them from her body and then kissed my way down her neck to her chest, where I lingered for a few extra moments.

~~Sexual content~~ Sort of~~

 Her hands were on the back of my neck and then in my hair as I sucked gently above her left breast. I smirked as I kissed down her flat stomach and then kissed her hip bones. Her hips lifted up to meet my mouth and my smirk grew. We had both removed our shoes and socks once we got back, so I didn't need to worry about those. All I had to care about was pleasing my woman. I kissed her thighs and then made my way to the inner side of them, I lifted my head up slightly to see her eyes closed and her head tilted back a bit. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

I moved back up her body slowly, making sure to kiss every part of exposed skin I could. Once I reached her mouth I pulled away slowly to look at her, to caress her. She opened her eyes, "You are so beautiful," I told her as I kissed her face all over, causing her to giggle. "I love you so..." I whispered in her ear and then kissed her neck once more, sucking lightly in a few places, but not enough to leave any marks. I wish to love her, I wish to love her physically as I already do love her emotionally and mentally. This woman is my world, my life, my soul. I held myself up on my hands and elbows as I continued my assault on her body. I held myself with my left elbow as I gripped her hip in my right hand, causing her hips to buck up to mine. Her moan filled my ears, and I gripped a bit harder. My teeth grazed her skin gently, I have to stop this. I gripped her a bit harder and buried my face in her neck, breathing her in. Then I heard her sweet voice, "Derek." She was breathless, she sounded as if she were pleading, pleading for what? "Please." What is she pleading for? "Please," she whispered again, her fingers pulled lightly on my hair and I groaned. I pulled away slightly and she whimpered. Why is my woman whimpering?