Vamire's slave

Chapter 1

Isis pov.

Isis was here again.

"Let's go,"she said with a smirk on her face, pacing through the chamber where slaves were kept. Slave market. After pissing her last owner off again he sent her back here. Jack, the seller came and grabed her by her arm and took her to the stage. Isis looked around and saw somewhere about 300 men and women, young and old.

Jack started with the description. "So here we have Isis. Beautiful girl, perfect build, goregous blue eyes and long brown hair.......oh," he smirked,"she's a virgin." Lots of men cheered to this coment..... Isis thought to herself. Did he realy need to say that...? "Ok soo first price 1.000dolars."

Eathans pov.

I came to the slave market because I'm bored with my slaves. I need someone new. Fresh. Just after I sat down Jack walked on stage with a beautiful girl. My first tought was......I have to have her no mater what cost... I smirked on Jack's coment.....so she's a virgin..my new toy.. I offered 5.000dolars"5.000 going once.." Another male vampire offered 10.000 dollars.

I stood up pissed 1.000.000dolars and were done. She's mine..

Isis pov.

I thought to myself-A milion!?!?!!! What!

Jack smiled and said, "going once....going twice...... Eathan she' s yours....." I looked towards my new owner. He was dressed all in black but you could still see his muscles beneath his shirt. This will be an interesting one....

So what do you think.????? Should i write more?????

Thanks to anyone who started reading. ^__^

COMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND SPREAD THE WORD thanks :)

If her name offends you stop reading.. Her name is in the honor of a goddess Isida/Izida and her name is sort of a nickname for it..