Chapter 34 - Armani

Thursday, August 12, 10:56 AM

"Ughhhhhh, oh my fucking god!" I groaned as I woke up. I've never had a headache this badly before, I feel like shit!

I seriously don't even remember what happened yesterday.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I turned over to face the other side of the room.

I closed my eyes and then quickly opened them when I see that Dante was asleep right besides me and I had his shirt. Just his shirt. No panties, No bra.

I woke him up, "Dante!...Dante!"

He groaned, "Whaaaattttt?" He held his head and tried to go back to sleep. "Dante, I think we had sex last night!" I whispered. He shot up, "What?!"

"Shhh, the kids could be home right now!"

"Fuck, what happened last night?" He rubbed his eyes. "All I can remember was downing a lot of alcohol!" I said.

He stood up, he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. I couldn't help myself from smiling. His muscles were so toned, he puts in a lot of work, I can tell.

"What are you smilin' at?" He smirked throwing my panties and my bra at me. He caught me starin'.

"Nothin'..." My face started to get hot. "Put yo panties on and help me clean up our mess," he laughed, putting an emphasis on the fact that we made this mess together.

I went to the corner, turned my back away from him, and put my panties on.

When I turned around I nearly ran into Dante's chest. He kissed me and I didn't stop him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me and walked back to the bed. Gently placing me on the bed.

He then started to kiss me again.

And I'm pretty sure you know what that lead to, I'm not going to go into detail.

:

Same day, 12:00 PM

I had my head on Dante's chest, he was dead ass asleep. Again.

He opened his eyes, "Y'all want to come to Florida with me?" Dante asked.

"What?" I asked looking up at him. "I asked if-" I cut him off, "No, I heard you, but are you for real?"

He nods his head, "Yeah, I'm dead ass serious!"

"I don't know how the kids would feel, what about Tamia, Miles, Asia, and Miles, they're attending their dream school, what about Malika?"

"They can fly out to Miami anytime they want to come live with us!"

"And Hakeem and DeAndre?"

"Armani, they're grown men, I'm pretty sure they can handle themselves," he smiled.

I sighed, "Can I think about it? You haven't even broke up with Sonya yet, and I don't want the paps to start thinkin' of me as a home wrecker, and she doesn't even know I moved in!"

He nodded, "Okay, I underst-" his phone started to ring, he scoffed, "Speakin' of the devil..." he mumbled.

He answered his phone, "Hello?"