Chapter 5 - Armani

I added pictures of Khadijah and Khaleed, Armani's younger twin brother and sister, I'll get Malika next.
-LS

Three Years Later

"I'm so nervous right now," Aisha, my brother's fiancée said as I helped her adjust her wedding dress.

"Why? You shouldn't be!" I asked.

"Because I'm afraid I might trip and fall down the aisle, or I might look really ugly and he wouldn't marry me!"

"Stop it Aisha, you look beautiful and the only person who would end up. Falling on there face would probably be Armani!" My sister, Khadijah laughed.

I mugged Khadijah, "Shut up Khadijah and hand me the veil.

Aisha has been my brother's girlfriend all throughout his college years at Duke, but she has always been a family friend. Her and her family were our neighbors back in Nigeria and had been our neighbors even when we moved to Virginia.

"Come on, we don't want to be late!" I said as I started hearing someone playing Lay Me Down by Sam Smith on the piano.

Khadijah and I walked out of the cabana and onto the beach, along with the Luther bridesmaids we were each holding a bouquet of white roses, while the flower girls behind us threw pink roses.

I saw my father and Aisha's father standing next to Daniel. I looked at the groomsmen. There was Marco, Marcellus, and Marcus, Daniel's best friends and Marcell's brothers. Marcell was standing next to Khaleed, who looked bored. I saw Khaleed looking at my mom, who was giving him a face of disapproval. I chuckled.

Behind us was Aisha, she was wearing a custom made strapless white mermaid gown by Peter Langner. The dress had Swarovski Crystals on the bust.

It was a beautiful dress, which Aisha would have to thank Khadijah for because she personally called Peter.

I looked Daniel he was smiling at his soon-to-be wife. I couldn't believe he was getting married and I also can't believe Aisha chose me her Maid of Honor.

Once we reached the end of the aisle the bridesmaids stood on the right side of the pastor, while the groomsmen stood on the left.

I see David grinning at Aisha, "You look beautiful," he whispers, she smiles back at him.

They say there vows and there I do's and Daniel dipped her as the kissed. The flower girls giggle, "Ewww," they say.

And I chuckle, I bend down to their level, "You know, that's not going to be gross in about seventeen years, you'll be doing it too!" Aisha's six year old sister, Aaliyah, shakes her head, "Yuck, boys are gross," I laughed, "I bet the boy you will marry is saying the same thing about girls!"

I stood back up, and started clapping, then after awhile they still hadn't come up for air, "Hey Daniel, save it for the honeymoon, what do you think they're for?" Marco said very loudly.

Everyone laughed while Aisha's 14 year old brother, Amari, who was the ring bearer grimaced, he looked at the sky and put his hands together, "Lord help these people!"

:

I sat in between Malika and Khadijah at the table reserved for bridesmaid. Aisha and Daniel were having there first dance to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, but Khaleed was singing it for them. Honestly, Khaleed's voice is so amazing, I think he sang it better than Ed Sheeran.

Everyone was clapping and whistling when the song ended.

When Khaleed came off the stage Daniel gave him a bro hug.