Chapter 11 - Marcell

I woke to find no one sleeping next to me. I checked the time and it was 7:47. I trudged to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I splashed cold water on my face. I got back into the room, put on a t-shirt, and laid the bed. I couldn't help but smile. Armani really knows how to please a man, I should let her dominate more often.

I quickly checked the nursery to make sure they little ones were still asleep and quietly went downstairs.

I walked into the the kitchen and saw Armani singing and dancing to Be Real by Kid Ink and cooking. I couldn't see what she was making because her back was turned to me but by the smell of it she was making cinnamon pancakes.

I snuck up behind her and smacked her ass and made her jump, "Nice dance moves ma," I said kissing her cheek.

"Marcell, you scared the shit out of me!" She said throwing some pancake batter at me. "That was the point," I said laughing. "Fuck you!"

"What time?"

She playfully punched me.

"Speaking of," I started, I moved closer to her and whispered in her ear, "How was your sleep last night?"

She smiled but didn't look at me, "Fine, I guess, could've been better," she replied. I sat on the table next to where she was cooking, "Nobody would believe that bullshit!" I said. She chuckled, "Fine...it was good," I nodded my head, "It was great!" She made a face and laughed, "Okay, yeah, it was great," she admitted.

I kissed her cheek, "Knew it!" I hopped off the table and went back upstairs, "Where are you going?" Armani asked. "To take my shower, I'm dropping off Trevor and Travon at basketball practice at ten o'clock and India and Khalil at track practice at twelve, but I'll still be able to watch Davine's game. You need to take Michael and Miles at basketball practice after Davine's basketball game. Then Hakeem needs to take his driver's test but I'm pretty sure Makiya is taking him. But I know Janae is watching the other kids."

I don't know who most of those kids are to be honest..." She says.

"It's okay, they aren't much trouble Mercedes just doesn't stop talking and Hakeem is quiet at first, but he'll slowly open up to you, other than that, they're teenagers so, you know, they'll be teenagers," I shrug. For being kids of a killer, they actually aren't that difficult.

"Okay," she says and continues flipping the pancakes. I run up the stairs and walk back into the room.

I get out of my clothes and into the shower. I take a quick five minute shower, put on a pair of black shorts, a white shirt that says Stanford University, my new black and white Nike Roshe Runs, and my gold

I put my keys and my phone in my pocket and went back downstairs.

"Good morning dad," someone said as I walked down the stairs. I turned around and saw Chanel poking her head out of the door. Chanel was five years old. I walk back up the stairs. "Good morning Chanel," I respond smiling. I walk back up the stairs, I checked the time, it was 8:29. That means the older kids would wake up any second now. She opens her door a little bit more, "I had another bad dream," she says meekly. I squat down to get to her level. "What was it about this time?" I ask.

"Well, Charmarco came out of his grave and he had a gun. We were all standing in line, including you and our new mom, the lady that saved us from him, he took the gun and shot all of us in the head except you and mom. He beat you to death and mom was pregnant, so he cut open her belly with a knife and took out the baby. Mom was crying and screaming but he reached inside her tummy, pulled out her heart, and crashed it. The baby was crying and it wouldn't stop so slit the baby's throat. Then he put the baby back in mom's tummy, I thought it was real," she explained crying. Okay, even for me, that was a scary ass nightmare.